Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Signed Ball/Poster

I got both - the ball a couple weeks ago and they said they were shipping today when I pre-ordered the poster yesterday. They charge for and ship the poster late November/early December. Just a heads up as I remember posts about this the last few years. If there already is one, my apologies.

Duke Basketball Office: 919-613-7500

How much are they?

Quote Originally Posted by TJ99 View Post
    How much are they?
    $100 for the ball
    $40 for the poster

Just ordered both.

Quote Originally Posted by bigperm13 View Post
    I got both - the ball a couple weeks ago and they said they were shipping today when I pre-ordered the poster yesterday. They charge for and ship the poster late November/early December. Just a heads up as I remember posts about this the last few years. If there already is one, my apologies.

Duke Basketball Office: 919-613-7500
    i ordered my ball a few weeks ago and my credit card was charged but have not received mine yet. Does anyone have any idea how long it will take to receive it? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Messimorgan17 View Post
    i ordered my ball a few weeks ago and my credit card was charged but have not received mine yet. Does anyone have any idea how long it will take to receive it? Thanks.
    I was told early December.

The lady I talked to said the shipping materials for the balls just came in and they'd start shipping those today. The posters don't go out until early December and they're not charging the card until then (it's a pre-order). $100/$40 is correct and that's total price shipped.

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    You can ask @DukeGirlForever... it will go down to the wire but you will get them before Christmas. She will have to tell you the exact day the ball/poster she bought for her daughter's Christmas last year but I remember receiving frantic texts after Dec 20th last year asking me if I could go by the Duke Office for her but the items finally arrived on like the 23rd or something. So be patient

Just ordered the ball today n was told should get within 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Newton_14 View Post
    You can ask @DukeGirlForever... it will go down to the wire but you will get them before Christmas. She will have to tell you the exact day the ball/poster she bought for her daughter's Christmas last year but I remember receiving frantic texts after Dec 20th last year asking me if I could go by the Duke Office for her but the items finally arrived on like the 23rd or something. So be patient
    Hey Newton_14, you are correct! I ordered in late October last year after my daughter begged for a Grayson Allen autograph.
    The poster and ball arrived on the same day and it was right around the 21st or something like that. It came just in the nick of time (I live in PA).

I do remember calling the Duke office 2-3 times to follow up and was frustrated each time they told me the items would ship "in the next few days." This was going to be my "Mom of the Year" moment, so I needed this ball to arrive!

Watch the charges to your credit card. Mine was charged and then I got them about a week later.

I was charged on 10/3 for the basketball and haven't received it yet.

Am I the only one whose first reaction was oh no!, thinking we had recruited one of the younger Ball brothers. Common sense soon prevailed, however.
    This message was composed entirely from recycled letters of the alphabet using only renewable, caffeinated energy sources.
    No trees, wabbits, chimps or whales died in the process.

Poster

Any body know what the poster looks like this year?

Quote Originally Posted by lrjacobson View Post
    Any body know what the poster looks like this year?

Not all signatures on the ball

Ball came today but with only 11 signatures of players. I thought there were 14, 15 players on the team.
    Does anyone know why there were only 11 players signatures?

Also, can anyone submit a pic of their ball with signatures. Not sure who I am missing and it’s hard to read the autographs.

Thanks.

Ball came today but with only 11 signatures of players. I thought there were 14, 15 players on the team.

Also, can anyone submit a pic of their ball with signatures. Not sure who I am missing and it’s hard to read the autographs.

Thanks.
    Interesting. There are 14 players. Ball should definitely include everyone. Hopefully mine shows up today as well.

you call the office at 919-613-7500 to order, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by sothear View Post
    you call the office at 919-613-7500 to order, correct?
    Yes and then hope they call you back. I'm still waiting

Quote Originally Posted by thedukelamere View Post
    Yes and then hope they call you back. I'm still waiting
    I never got call back either, but I just called back later, got someone to answer the phone, and placed order no problem. Hope that helps

Thanks.
    Update: left 2 messages for the person responsible, no return call...yet. Perhaps they have been busy with the 2 exhibition games this week.

Update: left 2 messages for the person responsible, no return call...yet. Perhaps they have been busy with the 2 exhibition games this week.
    I called this week at about 4:20 NC time and the phone was answered by a real person who took my order. Good luck to you!