Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by timmy c View Post
    Can anyone confirm if a replay is available on ESPN+? Is there another web source for viewing?
    Thanks!
    It's up on ESPN+ - I watched it there earlier

Quote Originally Posted by Neals384 View Post
    Bucky's Carlton:
    https://duke.forums.rivals.com/threa...lton.10857113/

Warning: Linky goes to rival Duke forum. Okay to visit once, but come right back here, y'all!

thanks so much!! I really enjoyed that

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    No reports from attendees or ESPN+ viewers who are GGLC?
    Sorry, I couldn't make it.

I haven't seen a full-game replay posted on the You Tubes yet, but here are some extended highlights. Frankie Vision is a must-follow for all Duke fans, he does game highlights and individual player highlight videos for almost all of our games.

How does Tre compare to Tyus?

Quote Originally Posted by BigZ View Post
    He's younger ...

They both start with Ts and each only have one vowel (y is not a vowel).

In seriousness, Tre looks to be a really good distributor like Tyus (and last year’s Tre). Tre’s shot does not look good...
    Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill

President of the "Nolan Smith Should Have His Jersey in The Rafters" Club

After watching, and re-watching our scrimmage at countdown, ive come to the conclusion that Tre will be our most important player if we want to have big time success this season. Obviously he's not our "best" or most talented guy. He cant do things that Zion, RJ, and Cam can do on the basketball floor. This however, does not mean hes not as equally as important as those other guys. I listened to K's presser and he said the team that had Tre was going to be the better team. I loved his brother when he was here because of his moxy on the floor. He was always in total control of the game and we all remember his clutch factor at the end of big games. I can already tell that Tre will have the same type of feel with this team. I am super excited to watch our team compete and grow this season!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingdutchdevil View Post
    only have one vowel (y is not a vowel)..
    But sometimes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingdutchdevil View Post
    They both start with Ts and each only have one vowel (y is not a vowel).

In seriousness, Tre looks to be a really good distributor like Tyus (and last year’s Tre). Tre’s shot does not look good...
    Actually, it is indeed a vowel in this instance..."....a e i o u, and sometimes y and w..."

Quote Originally Posted by gocanes0506 View Post
    But sometimes it is.
    " and sometimes y and w"

Quote Originally Posted by 53n206 View Post
    " and sometimes y and w"
    So does that make a e i o u the cisvowels?

Yikes, 2 weeks to the start of the season and the 3 point shooting is still a major concern. I've been downplaying it to this point, but I'm starting to get worried. I know it's dumb to take anything away from CTC, but we've yet to have a good team performance from deep, including the Canada games.

I'll go out on a limb and predict Javin will not hit 2 threes again in a game this season. If he does, that's FANTASTIC, but everyone needs to really step it up with their perimeter shooting for the sake of spacing the floor . . .

Would be great if Cam, Jack, and Alex can go 40% combined. We're really counting on those guys to hit from 3.
    Last edited by kAzE; 10-22-2018 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kAzE View Post
    Yikes, 2 weeks to the start of the season and the 3 point shooting is still a major concern. I've been downplaying it to this point, but I'm starting to get worried. I know it's dumb to take anything away from CTC, but we've yet to have a good team performance from deep, including the Canada games.

I'll go out on a limb and predict Javin will not hit 2 threes again in a game this season. If he does, that's FANTASTIC, but everyone needs to really step it up with their perimeter shooting for the sake of spacing the floor . . .

Would be great if Cam, Jack, and Alex can go 40% combined. We're really counting on those guys to hit from 3.
    Cam looks good. AOC looks good.

That's about it...

Zion, RJ, and Tre will attempt lots of 3s. Not sure how that works out.
    Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill

President of the "Nolan Smith Should Have His Jersey in The Rafters" Club

One has shown he has onions when it counts and the other has not- yet.

Quote Originally Posted by dukelifer View Post
    One has shown he has onions when it counts and the other has not- yet.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?