Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    Holy cow!! Kevin Streelman with four consecutive birdies and is tied for sixth at -11. He is seven-under for the day through 16 holes (starting on back nine).

It would be great for Kevin to get a top-ten finish here.
    Kevin finished with a 65 (-7) for the day. He is now T7, but lots of others still on the course.

A great final round and good finish.
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Season started in Australia, apparently.

It was on TV, but a men's tournament was on the same course at the same time (apparently a Euro Tour event). The camera was switching back and forth. Never did figure out what was going on, but I saw the pivotal hole -- Kim Kaufman made a seven on a par five, after hitting it into a bush past the green, and Celine made a birdie four.
    It was separate European Tour and LPGA Tour events being played on the same course at the same time, but not in direct competition with each other, ie not men against women. I did not see any of it, but I was fortunate enough to play in the LPGA Pro-am at Kingsmill last year and got a glimpse of Celine Boutierís game at that time. Been a fan ever since.

Kevin finished with a 65 (-7) for the day. He is now T7, but lots of others still on the course.

A great final round and good finish.
    Final T7--+ $238k. Keep it up.

Kevin Streelman and Adam Long will be playing in the Genesis Open in Pacific Palisades, CA this week.
    Bob Green
    DBR Survivor Football Champion
    2010 & 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    Kevin Streelman and Adam Long will be playing in the Genesis Open in Pacific Palisades, CA this week.
    This is at Riviera CC, which used to be my home course. I wasn't a member; I just happened to live for a while in Pacific Palisades.
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

seacap29

and Ryan Blaum...