Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    Holy cow!! Kevin Streelman with four consecutive birdies and is tied for sixth at -11. He is seven-under for the day through 16 holes (starting on back nine).

It would be great for Kevin to get a top-ten finish here.
    Kevin finished with a 65 (-7) for the day. He is now T7, but lots of others still on the course.

A great final round and good finish.
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Season started in Australia, apparently.

It was on TV, but a men's tournament was on the same course at the same time (apparently a Euro Tour event). The camera was switching back and forth. Never did figure out what was going on, but I saw the pivotal hole -- Kim Kaufman made a seven on a par five, after hitting it into a bush past the green, and Celine made a birdie four.
    It was separate European Tour and LPGA Tour events being played on the same course at the same time, but not in direct competition with each other, ie not men against women. I did not see any of it, but I was fortunate enough to play in the LPGA Pro-am at Kingsmill last year and got a glimpse of Celine Boutier’s game at that time. Been a fan ever since.

Kevin finished with a 65 (-7) for the day. He is now T7, but lots of others still on the course.

A great final round and good finish.
    Final T7--+ $238k. Keep it up.

Kevin Streelman and Adam Long will be playing in the Genesis Open in Pacific Palisades, CA this week.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    Kevin Streelman and Adam Long will be playing in the Genesis Open in Pacific Palisades, CA this week.
    This is at Riviera CC, which used to be my home course. I wasn't a member; I just happened to live for a while in Pacific Palisades.
    Sage Grouse

'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

seacap29

and Ryan Blaum...

Arnold Palmer Invitational -- Three made the cut

Streels, Ryan Blaum and Adam Long received invitations to the Arnold Palmer tournament (miss that guy). All made the cut, with Kevin Streelman in a T31 with -2 and Ryan and Adam on the cut line at +1.

Go Duke!
    Sage Grouse

Streelman will need to conquer the front nine on Saturday and Sunday if he is going to make a move up the leaderboard. In the first two rounds, Streelman is -7 on the back but +5 on the front.

Streelman tees off at 10:44 today.
    Bob Green

Streelman maneuvered the front nine -2 today with birdies on hole 1 and 4. He is currently T14 at -4.
    Bob Green

Streelman tees off at 11:35 this morning. He is currently T23 (-3) after rounds of 70, 72 and 71. A round in the 60s today would go a long way toward him making some good money.

Adam Long is T32 (-2) and Ryan Blaum is T41 (-1). Long tees off at 11:15 and Blaum is already playing Hole #1.
    Bob Green

Long just eagled the par 4 tenth to move to -6, 3 shots off the lead.

Quote Originally Posted by House G View Post
    Long just eagled the par 4 tenth to move to -6, 3 shots off the lead.
    Adam Long is now tied for sixth, two shots back of the leaders. Adam has finished the 14th hole; co-leaders Rory and Matthew Fitzpatrick just finished hole three.
    Sage Grouse

Adam Long is now tied for sixth, two shots back of the leaders. Adam has finished the 14th hole; co-leaders Rory and Matthew Fitzpatrick just finished hole three.
    Just eagled the 16th, now one back. However, most leaders are on front nine, so will likely take -12 or better to win.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    Just eagled the 16th, now one back. However, most leaders are on front nine, so will likely take -12 or better to win.
    Oh well, he just dumped his tee shot in water (I’ve never done that��) on 17. Likely double bogey, but top 20 finish.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    Oh well, he just dumped his tee shot in water (I’ve never done that��) on 17. Likely double bogey, but top 20 finish.
    Meanwhile, Ryan Blaum quietly finished with a -4 68 and moved into the top 25.

Streels is having a rough outing. After three bogies on the front, he hit the water on both 13 and 16 -- but did salvage a par on the par-five 16th. Kevin is +5 for the day and the tournament.
    Sage Grouse

Kevin is +5 for the day and the tournament.
    Correction - Kevin is +5 for the day and +2 for the tournament. He entered today's round at -3.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    Correction - Kevin is +5 for the day and +2 for the tournament. He entered today's round at -3.
    Thanks for spotting this.
    Sage Grouse

Adam Long finished his last two rounds in 66-67 and is T10 with a lot more players on the course.

Ryan is T21 and, eyeballing the players remaining to finish, should stay in the top 25.
    Sage Grouse

Adam Long is now 21st in the FedEx Cup standings:
    https://www.pgatour.com/fedexcup/off...standings.html
    Both he and Streelman will he in action at The Players.

Ryan Blaum is having a good day at the TPC. His is -3 thru 7 on the back 9 (-4 for the tournament) and is currently T14.