Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Streelman gets in 10 holes today before play is suspended due to darkness. He is -2 on the day, -4 for the tournament and tied for 18th place. He needs a solid finish to Round 2 tomorrow morning and then be ready to play weekend golf.
    Bob Green

Through three rounds, Streelman is only four strokes off the lead … but in a 7-way tie for 13th. It is a very crowded leaderboard.

Quote Originally Posted by 75Crazie View Post
    Through three rounds, Streelman is only four strokes off the lead … but in a 7-way tie for 13th. It is a very crowded leaderboard.
    Streels holed an iron from 137 yards on #10 for an eagle two. The post-eagle screw-up, however, struck on the next two holes. Nevertheless, he is in a great position for a run on Sunday.
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    Streels holed an iron from 137 yards on #10 for an eagle two. The post-eagle screw-up, however, struck on the next two holes. Nevertheless, he is in a great position for a run on Sunday.
    Yes, PBFU’s, or in this case a PEFU, is a curse that strikes amateurs often. It’s always a relief when we avoid it!

Go Streel’s! LGD GTHc!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Kevin Streelman begins the final round -- "birdie, birdie." Now two back of Dustin Johnson.
    Sage Grouse

'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    Kevin Streelman begins the final round -- "birdie, birdie." Now two back of Dustin Johnson.
    Any-hoo -- Streels has played five holes and has yet to make a par -- birdie, birdie, bogey, bogey, birdie. T-13 but only three shots off the lead.
    Sage Grouse

Streelman 3 back, but only has 2 holes to play. However, everyone else is shanking , topping and ballooning in the wind. If he could birdie 17 and 18 maybe.

Streelman birdies 18 to finish -9 and currently tied for 6th place. It looks like he is in good shape for his third Top 10 finish this season.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    Streelman birdies 18 to finish -9 and currently tied for 6th place. It looks like he is in good shape for his third Top 10 finish this season.
    Streels made a 12-footer for birdie on #1 and an 18-footer from off the green on #18 for a birdie. Otherwise, he made zippo putts, even missing a five-footer on #4. Great iron play and tee-to-green. Good tournament for Kevin.
    Sage Grouse

You overlooked the most important thing... Enquiring minds want to know....
    Was Streelman using the Wilson Cortex driver?

What's in the bag

Quote Originally Posted by rsvman View Post
    Was Streelman using the Wilson Cortex driver?
    https://kevinstreelmangolf.com/whats-in-the-bag/

Driver | PING G400 Max. 45in Rogue Silver 70X
    Bob Green

Wells Fargo Championship is underway at Quail Hollow in Charlotte. Kevin Streelman is -1 through 4 holes, Adam Long is -1 through 8 holes and Ryan Blaum is E through 18 holes.

https://www.pgatour.com/leaderboard.html
    Bob Green

Wells Fargo Championship is underway at Quail Hollow in Charlotte. Kevin Streelman is -1 through 4 holes, Adam Long is -1 through 8 holes and Ryan Blaum is E through 18 holes.

https://www.pgatour.com/leaderboard.html
    Beginning round two, Rory leads at -5, along with Joel Dahmen. Our stalwarts did OK yesterday: Adam Long and Wes Roach at -1 at T28; Ryan Blaum and Streelman at even par and T47.
    Sage Grouse

Streelman shot -2 today and is currently T24. Adam Long and Wes Roach are -1 and T31. The cut is projected at E par. Ryan Blaum is +1 but still on the course.
    Bob Green

Today's tee times at Quail Hollow:

https://www.golf.com/news/2019/05/04...und-tee-times/

Ryan Blaum 8:46 am
    Wes Roach 10:34 am
    Adam Long 11:20 am
    Kevin Streelman 12:00 pm
    Bob Green

Kevin Streelman shot 70 (-1) on Saturday and is T22 (-3) headed into today's final round at the Wells Fargo Championship. He tees off at 11:46 am this morning.

Ryan Blaum is T28 (-2) with a 11:15 am tee time.

Adam Long is T59 (+1) with an 8:42 am tee time.

Wes Roach is T67 (+2) with an 8:33 am tee time.
    Bob Green

Kevin Streelman shot 70 (-1) on Saturday and is T22 (-3) headed into today's final round at the Wells Fargo Championship. He tees off at 11:46 am this morning.

Ryan Blaum is T28 (-2) with a 11:15 am tee time.

Adam Long is T59 (+1) with an 8:42 am tee time.

Wes Roach is T67 (+2) with an 8:33 am tee time.
    The big story is all four made the cut! LGD GTHc!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

There were multiple weather delays yesterday due to lightning in the area and weather could be an issue again today. Forecast is calling for afternoon thunderstorms:

https://weather.com/weather/today/l/USNC0121:1:US

Cloudy this morning with thunderstorms developing this afternoon. High 78F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
    Bob Green

Adam Long with an eagle on 15 to move to -3 (-4 for his round) —currently T22.

Kevin Streelman and Adam Long are playing the weekend at the Charles Schwab Challenge. Adam is currently -1 and T21 after shooting 70 and 69 on Thursday and Friday while Kevin is Even Par and T33 after shooting 69 and 71.

Streelman tees off at 11:05 am today with Long at 11:55 am.
    Bob Green