Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Furniture View Post
    Quite a few Dukies could be in different situations next year.

Out of contract:
    Quinn
    Seth
    JJ

Team options:
    Semi
    Frank Jackson

Two way
    Amile
    Trevon..

Did I miss anyone?
    JJ will be in high demand.

Holy Guacamole!! Grayson!!

Nine-for-nine from the floor and 21 points for Grayson at the beginning of the fourth quarter. Only 18 minutes.
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    Nine-for-nine from the floor and 21 points for Grayson at the beginning of the fourth quarter. Only 18 minutes.
    23 points last night on 10-14 shooting!
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge" -Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by JNort View Post
    His rookie year is mirroring his Freshman year- little used and then an explosion at the end. May get a few minutes in a playoff game.

Highlights.

Quote Originally Posted by JNort View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/DukeMBB/s...02574747983872

Even a layup over Bags...
    Kyle gets BUCKETS!
    https://youtu.be/NJWPASQZqLc

Tyus vs Thunder

34 min, 10 points, 13 assists, ZERO turnovers

Quote Originally Posted by 53n206 View Post
    He must have heard from a very good source that Tre Jones is coming back to Duke. I'd be energized by that news, too.

Quote Originally Posted by 53n206 View Post
    I wonder what the NBA record is for assists without a turnover. I can't imagine it's much more than 13, if that.

Quote Originally Posted by jimsumner View Post
    I wonder what the NBA record is for assists without a turnover. I can't imagine it's much more than 13, if that.
    Chris Paul, Rickey Green, and John Lucas each had 20 assists and 0 turnovers. Andre Miller and Jason Kidd both had games of 19 and 0. There are a slew of folks who got to 18 (including Lebron).

-Jason "still, Tyus had a heck of a game... good timing too as he is a RFA this summer and I am eager to see what kind of offers he gets. I suspect he will sign for 3 or 4 years at something like 6 mil per season" Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Magic Johnson is stepping down as Lakers GM. Potential implications for Ingram and our guys (most likely) entering the draft. Interesting times in LaLa land and more interesting quote from Magic: “I’m a free bird and I can’t be handcuffed.” Guess he hasn’t been watching Billions...

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...kers-president

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Magic Johnson is stepping down as Lakers GM. Potential implications for Ingram and our guys (most likely) entering the draft. Interesting times in LaLa land and more interesting quote from Magic: “I’m a free bird and I can’t be handcuffed.” Guess he hasn’t been watching Billions...

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...kers-president
    Wonder what Lebron will do?

In the Pelicans - Warriors game tonight, Jah scored a career high 30 points. Quinn scored 19 for the Warriors after Steph left the game with an ankle injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Furniture View Post
    Quite a few Dukies could be in different situations next year.

Out of contract:
    Quinn
    Seth
    JJ

Team options:
    Semi
    Frank Jackson

Two way
    Amile
    Trevon..

Did I miss anyone?
    Tyus?

Quote Originally Posted by Nrrrrvous View Post
    Tyus?
    Restricted free agent. Minnesota will likely want him back. Not sure if anyone will want him to be a starter and pay him starter money, but I think he is widely seen as one of the best backup PGs in the league. I would expect something around $6 mil per season on a 3 or 4 year deal. My bet is that Minnesota will wait to see what others offer. The big free agents will sign first and then guys like Tyus will start to get some attention.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Restricted free agent. Minnesota will likely want him back. Not sure if anyone will want him to be a starter and pay him starter money, but I think he is widely seen as one of the best backup PGs in the league. I would expect something around $6 mil per season on a 3 or 4 year deal. My bet is that Minnesota will wait to see what others offer. The big free agents will sign first and then guys like Tyus will start to get some attention.
    By the way, though they came into the league at the same time on rookie deals, Justise is not a free agent this summer. He signed a 2-year, $26 mil extension in October.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Chris Paul, Rickey Green, and John Lucas each had 20 assists and 0 turnovers. Andre Miller and Jason Kidd both had games of 19 and 0. There are a slew of folks who got to 18 (including Lebron).

-Jason "still, Tyus had a heck of a game... good timing too as he is a RFA this summer and I am eager to see what kind of offers he gets. I suspect he will sign for 3 or 4 years at something like 6 mil per season" Evans
    It's actually Tyus' second such game this season:

http://bkref.com/tiny/6JwLW

A couple players this year have gone 14 and 0. Tyus is the only one to go 13 and 0 twice.

Pistons

Kennard with 17 points in 10 minutes as Pistons destroying the Knicks in 1st half. Pistons win puts them in the playoffs and eliminates the Charlotte Jordans. Love seeing the Hornets/Bobcats fail year after year.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    Kennard with 17 points in 10 minutes as Pistons destroying the Knicks in 1st half. Pistons win puts them in the playoffs and eliminates the Charlotte Jordans. Love seeing the Hornets/Bobcats fail year after year.
    Big game from Luke to lock up the final East playoff spot. 27 points, 5 Reb, and 2 Ast in 25 minutes. He went 9-14 from the field on 4-8 3PT and 5-5 FT.

Duke rookies playing a lot in the last games of the season. Gary Trent went all 48 against Sacramento and put up 19 points (Portland benched the top 7 players in its rotation, played only 6 guys, and somehow overcame a 25-point deficit to pull out the win. The Blazers scored 57 points in the last 17 minutes). Bagley put up 20 and 9 in a losing effort. Grayson has 32 and counting with 2:21 to play.
    Just be you. You is enough. - K, 4/5/10, 0:13.8 to play, 60-59 Duke.

You're all jealous hypocrites. - Titus on Laettner

You see those guys? Animals. They're animals. - SIU Coach Chris Lowery, on Duke

Grayson goes for 40 in OT loss!