I'm beyond excited for this weekend's game against the CHokies (can I trademark that? I like that a lot. I'm trademarking that.). Win this game and we've got a legit shot at winning the Coastal, but perhaps more importantly winning a game as a ranked team against a name school will be another important step in shedding the decades old negative reputation of Duke football.

But I'm legitimately concerned that when I watch the game from Toronto this weekend I'm going to continue to see a half-empty stadium. I'm of the mind that the next step in becoming a legitimate, competitive team every year is creating a some sort of home field advantage, or at the very least a non-depressing home field environment. Filling a football stadium is a lot harder than filling Cameron, especially with the extra limitations on Duke not having a large alumni base in the Durham area (darn our stellar academic University!)... but a sparsely populated stadium in a big game, broadcast on an ESPN network, certainly can't help recruiting.

So with all that in mind, what can we do to fill Wallace Wade for one of the biggest home games in recent memory this weekend? I have one friend who got his PostDoc at Duke so I'm putting the pressure on him to start going to FB games, so I'm doing my part, lol. Feel free to respond both with tongue-in-cheek suggestions (see mine a sentence previous) or legitimate suggestions. I'm curious to see what ideas arise.