Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    They sent out an updated link, and since I said I attended the game, all questions were related to my experience. I also said I was a season ticket holder, so I wasnít asked what would bring me back.

One question was what would be the first non-team related thing I would change. I said a new concessions manager.

I also have a couple of traffic related items, but I need to send that separately. If anybody has traffic (not parking) concerns, let me know and Iíll add suggestions if able to come up with something.

Quote Originally Posted by DU82 View Post
    They sent out an updated link, and since I said I attended the game, all questions were related to my experience. I also said I was a season ticket holder, so I wasnít asked what would bring me back.

One question was what would be the first non-team related thing I would change. I said a new concessions manager.

I also have a couple of traffic related items, but I need to send that separately. If anybody has traffic (not parking) concerns, let me know and Iíll add suggestions if able to come up with something.
    A whole new concessions hierarchy is badly needed, take what they have and tear it out by the roots.
    I must say this: since they instituted the new traffic pattern a few years ago, those of us who park on the East side (easy getaway, even though we sit on the West side) breeze right onto Wannamaker very very quickly...OK, the folks directing people into the various lots are clueless, but we just charge ahead to our appointed lot and all is good.