WTB: 4 for UVA at Cameron

Looking to take my two children to their first game at Cameron for their birthday . Any chance somebody is not using their tickets on January 19th? I'd love to make it happen for our family of four. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dukejunkie View Post
    Looking to take my two children to their first game at Cameron for their birthday . Any chance somebody is not using their tickets on January 19th? I'd love to make it happen for our family of four. Thanks!
    Looking for four? Two pairs or four together? (I don't have extras, just trying to get clarification for others.)

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Looking for four? Two pairs or four together? (I don't have extras, just trying to get clarification for others.)

-jk
    Would love four together but understand that two pairs would definitely make the trip a go. We could figure out who gets to sit next to Daddy first and switch at halftime!

Thanks jk for helping to clarify.

Any chance now that tickets have been sent that somebody knows they can't make it? I'll have to scrap the idea soon as we need to plan a party for them if we are not going. I don't want to commit to the trip without tickets. They've been inside Cameron during a reunion and have been itching to go to a game since. Would be great!