Need some fantasy football help

as in, the league I've been in for 9 years lost 4 players recently and I need to add 4 or consider alternatives. It's a league that's existed for 20 years and has a buy-in and pay-out. It also contributes money to charity, as in over $15,000 over the 20 years. The former commish fought in Vietnam and is pissed how the NFL has dealt with the whole kneeling/protest situation and has opted out along with a few others. I was with him this weekend and he's fine if we continue. Yet, time is short. We should draft by Wednesday or could draft later and adjust schedules accordingly, IF, I can find more players.
    I know this is last minute, but I want to play this year.
    Anybody interested?
    Non ppr league, simple format, non-keeper league. Looking for help/participation. Buy-in $170. League is South Hill (as in 70 miles up 85 from Durham) FFL. I'm thinking I'll commish if we can get enough interest. I don't mind. Think we have 8 and need 4. Thx!!!

Wish I could help but I've proven to myself many times that I can only play 2 leagues if I want to play well and I'm in 2 already (one as old as yours).

You might want to cross post into the general 2018-2019 Fantasy Football Thread I started last week to make sure they FF guys posting there see this.

Good luck.