Ditch the Beard Bilas

How about a referendum: should Jay Bilas keep or ditch the growth on his face.

Yes:

No: !

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    How about a referendum: should Jay Bilas keep or ditch the growth on his face.

Yes:

No: !
    the top quality content I visit DBR for
    1200. DDMF.

I could care less about the beard but the games in Canada was the first time I've heard Jay be so positive and pro-Duke during games. It was refreshing. Hope he keeps it up. 9F, Jay! Always 9F...Duke Boy!

Quote Originally Posted by elvis14 View Post
    I could care less about the beard but the games in Canada was the first time I've heard Jay be so positive and pro-Duke during games. It was refreshing. Hope he keeps it up. 9F, Jay! Always 9F...Duke Boy!
    Yep. 99.4 percent of the audience was rooting for Duke.
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

I couldn’t care less that you could care less

Quote Originally Posted by AGDukesky View Post
    You're not even a little curious how much less (s)he could care about the beard?

Keep it.

What beard?

I wouldn’t call it a beard. I’d just say that he should ditch the grizzled look. He should also use more sunscreen. His skin is looking about 70 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    What beard?
    Your comment reminded me of this great Frasier scene:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjtlEUx3Fo0

How about the Beard ditching Bilas?

Quote Originally Posted by TKG View Post
    How about the Beard ditching Bilas?
    Wouldn’t be the first time hair ditched his head...

After 3 games of watching Zion, I couldn’t let that one float past me without dunking it

Bilas looked terrible. He needs to buy a new razor. The other guy was just as bad. Their looks were made for radio!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Jay and Alana are not a thing! And if they were she would be ditching him!
    Man, if your Mom made you wear that color when you were a baby, and you're still wearing it, it's time to grow up!

Quote Originally Posted by AGDukesky View Post
    I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this. I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this. I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this. That sums up what I think of online grammar crap. I couldN'T care less about that I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.ing I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.

The most ironic thing about this thread for me is that I spent the weekend at Camp Rockmont with my daughter and have a beard just like Bilas.

I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this. I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this. I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this. That sums up what I think of online grammar crap. I couldN'T care less about that I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.ing I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.

The most ironic thing about this thread for me is that I spent the weekend at Camp Rockmont with my daughter and have a beard just like Bilas.
    Some people hate the grammar police. Some hate all caps. Some hate sarcasm. Some hate puns.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Some people hate the grammar police. Some hate all caps. Some hate sarcasm. Some hate puns.
    I just hate the Tar Heels. It’s much simpler, and in the end more satisfying.

I'll see your deaf ear

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Bilas looked terrible. He needs to buy a new razor. The other guy was just as bad. Their looks were made for radio!
    There may be assignments this year for which Dick Vitale is grateful he no longer possesses stereoscopic vision.