Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Baseball faces Georgia Tech in the ACC Tournament at 11am ET on Friday and can be seen on these channels:
    http://theacc.com/sports/2019/5/15/BB_ACCT-D4G1.aspx

As usual, whether there will be any online blackouts for ACC Network Extra within the conference footprint is unclear.

The court assignment and time for Kelly Chen's Semifinal has not been announced yet, but Tennis Channel coverage starts at 4pm ET while the streaming link will allow you to focus on one match if the television coverage is elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by awhom111 View Post
    The court assignment and time for Kelly Chen's Semifinal has not been announced yet, but Tennis Channel coverage starts at 4pm ET while the streaming link will allow you to focus on one match if the television coverage is elsewhere.
    The link did not work for me yesterday. I used the upthread link from several days ago, but couldn’t get it to show live courts. Do you know how to get a fresh link? Just in case they decide to show the men’s match again instead of Kelly’s.

Men's Lacrosse faces Virginia at the Final Four at 12pm ET on Saturday and can be seen on ESPN2.

Quote Originally Posted by Tooold View Post
    The link did not work for me yesterday. I used the upthread link from several days ago, but couldn’t get it to show live courts. Do you know how to get a fresh link? Just in case they decide to show the men’s match again instead of Kelly’s.
    I'm not sure what the story is. That seems to be the link that everyone has posted online. It was a good run for Kelly, but the top two seeds ended up taking care of business to meet in the final.

Quote Originally Posted by awhom111 View Post
    Men's Lacrosse faces Virginia at the Final Four at 12pm ET on Saturday and can be seen on ESPN2.

I'm not sure what the story is. That seems to be the link that everyone has posted online. It was a good run for Kelly, but the top two seeds ended up taking care of business to meet in the final.
    It was a good run for her, and she didn’t go down without a fight. Hopefully she learned a lot for next year !
    The link did work for me the first day I tried it (round of 16?), but not after that—actually the link still worked, but I couldn’t bring up live streams once i got to the site. Yesterday, with only two courts in action, they showed Kelly a lot, so it wasn’t really needed. Always appreciate the links you post.

Baseball finds out their NCAA tournament fate at 12pm ET on Monday on ESPNU.

GOLF Channel starts coverage at 4pm ET today with some possible bonus coverage as Chandler Eaton competes as an individual.

Coverage of the NCAA Rowing Championships on Friday will be on ncaa.com with the DI races starting at 9am ET and then continuing at 4pm ET.

Baseball faces Texas A&M at 4pm ET and can be seen on ESPN2.

Assuming no weather issues on Saturday, Rowing should continue at 8am ET with ncaa.com providing coverage again.

Baseball plays at 7pm ET. There are two possible TV windows on ESPN2 and ESPNU with one SEC hosted regional slated to get coverage on SEC Network, but the games for those windows have not been picked yet. It will be on ESPN3 if it is not televised.

Right now, the last day of Rowing is supposed to start at 9am ET on Sunday with ncaa.com broadcasting.

Baseball faces a yet to be determined opponent at 6pm ET with ESPN3 likely to be the only coverage as there will be plenty of competition for one television upgrade to ESPNU.

Women's Track and Field will begin their NCAA Championships on Thursday.

ESPN3 has separate feeds for the field events, which includes Stefani Vukajlovic in the Hammer Throw at 5:30pm ET and Nati Sheppard in the Pole Vault at 8:30pm ET. Track coverage starts at 9pm ET on ESPN2 and that will include Lauren Hoffman in the 400m Hurdles at 10:00pm ET, Monica Hebner in the 10,000m at around 10:35pm ET, and the 4x400m relay at around 11:20pm ET.

Baseball faces Vanderbilt at 6:00pm ET on Friday and can be seen on ESPN2.

Erin Marsh starts the Heptathlon as well at the NCAA Championships. The 200m will be part of ESPN's main track coverage at around 10:15pm ET. The 100m Hurdles at 3:30pm ET, the High Jump at 4:30pm ET, and the Shot Put at 6:30pm ET will be shown on ESPN3.

Barring weather issues, Baseball faces Vanderbilt at 9pm ET on Saturday and can be seen on ESPNU.

Erin Marsh finishes the Heptathlon as well. ESPN3 will have feeds of the Long Jump at 2:30pm ET and Javelin at 3:45pm ET while the 800m at around 8:10pm ET will be part of the television broadcast on ESPN2. Domonique Panton competes in the Triple Jump at 6:40pm ET and can be seen on ESPN3.

Baseball faces Vanderbilt at 3pm ET on Sunday and can be seen on ESPN2.