Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by kAzE View Post
    I think you're right. As of today, my card hasn't been charged, so for me, and anybody else who bought tickets through the GoDuke site, it's probably going to depend on whether or not they give you tickets. Hopefully they will notify us with enough time to make other plans.
    You might be set. The link today is showing this game being limited to Iron Duke members. The link for the Texas Tech game looks like the UK one did yesterday where you can click through and select how many, etc. without logging in.

Probably you won't get charged until they get responses from Iron Duke members. If there aren't enough ID purchases to cover the lower level seats, then they might charge you more than the $97 price you saw.

Quote Originally Posted by kAzE View Post
    So, tickets for the event have gone on sale . . . . but they are INSANELY expensive, like $600 PER ticket even in the upper levels.

I haven't gone to a Champions Classic yet, but is this the norm? How much lower do the prices drop in the secondary market? Although I would want to watch both games, how hard would it be to sell my seats for the KU/MSU game, if I go that route?

I really want to go, but $1200 (I need 2 tix) is just a tad outside of my budget . . . I was hoping I could get decent seats for $300 per.
    Whether or not I have $1200 to spend on a basketball game isn't even the issue. It doesn't meet my budget due to the fact that it doesn't meet my value budget.

I will have a very comfortable and superior view in my media room. I may even start the game late to enable me to FF through the commercials. I hate waiting for the game to start again!

Ticket update? Indy recs?

What are folks hearing about the location of tickets for this game for Iron Dukes? Lower bowl?

Any local Indianapolis folks with recommendations for good sports bars or places to eat near the arena?

Quote Originally Posted by BandAlum83 View Post
    Whether or not I have $1200 to spend on a basketball game isn't even the issue. It doesn't meet my budget due to the fact that it doesn't meet my value budget.

I will have a very comfortable and superior view in my media room. I may even start the game late to enable me to FF through the commercials. I hate waiting for the game to start again!
    But I'll be going with some of my best college friends, who I haven't seen in years, and we get to see Zion Williamson in person. I think that beats watching the game at home