Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Just wanted to alert everyone to what an important season this is for Jamison Crowder. His 4 year deal with the Redskins is up after this year. He will be an unrestricted free agent and, if he has a good season, he will be in line for a big payday. Heck, even making it to this season was a game-changer in terms of money for Crowder. His salary last season was just $615k. This year it will be $1.9 mil. Put another way, he will make more money this year ($1.9 mil) than in his 3 previous seasons combined ($1.575 mil total).

-Jason "Alex Smith is known to really feed his slot receivers (Smith is not a big arm, go for broke QB). I would expect Crowder to have a decent shot at 80+ receptions this year" Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Just wanted to alert everyone to what an important season this is for Jamison Crowder. His 4 year deal with the Redskins is up after this year. He will be an unrestricted free agent and, if he has a good season, he will be in line for a big payday. Heck, even making it to this season was a game-changer in terms of money for Crowder. His salary last season was just $615k. This year it will be $1.9 mil. Put another way, he will make more money this year ($1.9 mil) than in his 3 previous seasons combined ($1.575 mil total).

-Jason "Alex Smith is known to really feed his slot receivers (Smith is not a big arm, go for broke QB). I would expect Crowder to have a decent shot at 80+ receptions this year" Evans
    As a Redskins fan, I really hope you are right.
    "We are not provided with wisdom, we must discover it for ourselves, after a journey through the wilderness which no one else can take for us, an effort which no one can spare us, for our wisdom is the point of view from which we come at last to regard the world." --M. Proust

What's the final tally on opening Sunday?

Austin Davis with Packers practice squad: https://247sports.com/nfl/green-bay-...uad-121347067/

Skura starting with Ravens.

Crowder starting with Redskins.

Wilson to return kicks: https://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/...gainst-saints/

What else?

Quote Originally Posted by Reilly View Post
    Austin Davis with Packers practice squad: https://247sports.com/nfl/green-bay-...uad-121347067/

Skura starting with Ravens.

Crowder starting with Redskins.

Wilson to return kicks: https://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/...gainst-saints/

What else?
    I know Laken Tomlinson is starting for the Niners

Lucas Patrick is a back-up offensive lineman for Green Bay.

Vinnie Rey, Bengals.

Are both Cash and Cockrell out for the entire year?

Shaun Wilson with one kick-off return for 29 yards and one rush from scrimmage for six yards in his NFL debut.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    Are both Cash and Cockrell out for the entire year?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by jimsumner View Post
    Yes.
    Thomas Hennessy - long snapper on the Jets roster. I don’t remember him.

Hennessy VS? Very Special teamer?

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    Hennessy VS? Very Special teamer?
    OP? Old Punter?

Ha, you don't remember him, Arnie, because he was really good at what he did...not sure I can remember a single bad snap from him at Duke...

Quote Originally Posted by rsvman View Post
    As a Redskins fan, I really hope you are right.
    As another Redskins fan I hope that Crowder has a big year and I hope that the Redskins can find the $$ to resign him.

Quote Originally Posted by elvis14 View Post
    As another Redskins fan I hope that Crowder has a big year and I hope that the Redskins can find the $$ to resign him.
    Jamison with 3 receptions on 4 targets for 32 yards in game one. Alex Smith didn't throw to the WRs that much as the game place was run with AP and pass to RBs and TEs. That's what an Alex Smith team is all about.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

If I recall correctly, Ross Martin recommended Hennessy to the Jets at the end of training camp a couple of years ago when Ross was trying to make the team. Ross was the last cut and the Jets kept TH.

Hard to believe that Ross Martin hasn't latched on to some team yet. Keep kicking, Ross, you'll get there!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    Shaun Wilson with one kick-off return for 29 yards and one rush from scrimmage for six yards in his NFL debut.
    Additionally, just saw that for the opener, the Bucs activated Shaun over their second round pick, running back Ronald Jones out of USC (I didn't realize Jones was inactive). Jones had a horrible preseason, and Shaun was used as Tampa Bay's kick returner in the opener. However, many teams will give the benefit of the doubt to their high draft picks. Good to see that Shaun has worked his way not only on to the roster, but was active on game day. He earned his spot, but it doesn't always work out that way. Good for him, and good for Tampa Bay for recognizing it.

Laken doing well with the 49rs.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/laken-t...205417045.html

I guess being smart isn't an asset with the Lions

With 29 yards on 2 carries, Crowder led the Redskins in rushing today...