Here are some more Paolo highlights.

He's roughly listed at 6'10" and 250 lbs. He's a very interesting prospect. There's the grab-and-go rebounding, the ability to handle the ball with either hand (he drives left as much or more in this clip as he does with his dominant right hand), the strength and athleticism, and shooting touch is unreal for someone that size. He appears to be a more polished Julius Randle to me. He looks a lot like Carlos Boozer in stature but moves with the ball like Jayson Tatum (no as smooth, but not that far off). His shot seems more advanced at this stage than Tatum. Paolo is making stepback jumpers with ease and regularity. He's going to be such a monster in college because he can get his shot from nearly anywhere on the court and then post up on the block. He's not as explosive as Marvin Bagley III, but I could see him playing a similar role, dominating the boards and using his first step and leaping ability to get second chances and dunks. And then on top of all of that, he's got the passing vision. There's a moment in this clip where he pulls up for a jumper, recognizes it is a bad shot, and kicks it to an open jumper. That's high-level stuff from a player his age and size. He's going to be a huge problem for opposing defenses and then will create open looks for others.

One thing I've been wondering is how he would play with Mark Williams. Seeing this, I think he's more of a PF than a C but could play either position in college. I guess I would say that he can defend either position in college. I think we'll see Paolo and Mark on the court a lot and then see smaller lineups, 5-out from time to time, with Paolo and Griffin or Paolo and Brakefield.

Exciting stuff.