Quote Originally Posted by flyingdutchdevil View Post
There is a strong chance that Duke, for every game, has a size advantage from the 2-5. Roach is a pretty small dude, but AJ is massive for a 2/3 as is Moore. Banchero, while not heavy, is tall, long, and powerful for a 4. And I assume Williams will add 20lbs to his wiry frame in the off-season to match his enormous 7'0" frame and 7'0" wingspan.

Sprinkle in Keels (tall and heavy for a 2), John (weighs 255lbs), and Blakes (6'3" for a PG), and this is a biiiiiiiiiiig team all around. The only bench player who is likely to give up size is Baker (he isn't quick and suspect he isn't going to guard the 2/3 very much).
Williams has measured at 7'1" tall with a 7'4" wingspan
Theo John is 6'9" with a reported 7'4" wingspan
AJ Griffin is 6'7" with a 7'2" wingspan
I haven't seen Banchero's measurements but my guess is 6'10" with a 7'0" wingspan
Wendell Moore is 6'5" with a 6'11" wingspan
Jaylen Blakes is 6'3" with a 6'8" wingspan

Joey Baker is 6'6" but I doubt he has plus length.
Not sure what Trevor Keels is, but he looks about 6'5" with somewhere around a +1 to +3 (up to 6'8") wingspan. That's just a guess.
Jeremy Roach is 6'2" and is the smaller player among the regular rotation.

The top 6 guys, that's absurd length. Duke can regularly play 4 players with a 7' wingspan (including Moore here, who is close to it). That's going to be an issue for a lot of teams, dealing with that length.