Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DtrainBuckshot View Post
    FYI I found this today and wanted to share. Just ordered mine. Looks like there is a pitchfork on there as well...

Attachment 8420

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DTG5BRC

Also funny they have it available in carolina blue!
    It looks like the company selling the 9F shirt is called Exact Change and they also sell this shirt on Amazon

B1vjL6MUg1S._CLa 2140,2000 61y1hNoOrvL.png 0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0.png.jpg
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    It looks like the company selling the 9F shirt is called Exact Change and they also sell this shirt on Amazon

B1vjL6MUg1S._CLa 2140,2000 61y1hNoOrvL.png 0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0.png.jpg
    That shirt is also missing a 9F. In fact, it's missing a lot of them.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Per request from Devildeac, here is a painting I did of Bill Brill, Ozzie (in his own 9F shirt) and DD all chatting under our tent on Blue Devil Alley.

Attachment 8422

Wow, I painted this 8 years ago. I titled it "Chat With Bill Brill"
    “Must spread Sporkz . . .”

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    That shirt is also missing a 9F. In fact, it's missing a lot of them.
    it's also missing a C, a H, an E, an A, a T, and a S in VERY large bold letters

Quote Originally Posted by plimnko View Post
    it's also missing a C, a H, an E, an A, a T, and a S in VERY large bold letters
    It actually does contain all those letters except the S. They're simply not in the proper order.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by JNort View Post
    It's very hard to miss. There are only 3 things pinned at the top and it's under the one that says FAQ: NCAA Compliance, "9F"?, NBA Dukies I mean it's in the title...
    Take it up with the search function on the site....it came back with no matches...but thankfully some nice posters directed me to the right place instead of lecturing. Notice I left out the verb for you...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJ View Post
    It’s not actually in the FAQ - it’s in a link in the first post.

Here is the actual link to the exact post with Throatybeard’s manifesto (as posted by OZZIE4DUKE):

http://forums.dukebasketballreport.c...204#post672204

Look for rule 9; sub rule f.
    Thanks for clarifying...some know it alls insist it is in FAQ.

Quote Originally Posted by HereBeforeCoachK View Post
    Well the thread title of the sticky reads...

FAQ: NCAA Compliance, "9F?", NBA Dukies

Take it up with the search function on the site...it came back with no matches...but thankfully some nice posters directed me to the right place instead of lecturing. Notice I left out the verb for you...

Lecture? No, I told you exactly where it was word for word. Don't get upset. I've complained about the search function many times, it's absolute dog poop which is why I told you where to find it.

annnddd it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post

Thank you.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge" -Stephen Hawking

Check the FAQ that's pinned at the top of the forum.
    no matches for 9F or 9 F -
    Look closer. I just read it. It is in the manifesto.
    It's very hard to miss. There are only 3 things pinned at the top and it's under the one that says FAQ: NCAA Compliance, "9F"?, NBA Dukies I mean it's in the title...
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJ View Post
    It’s not actually in the FAQ - it’s in a link in the first post.

Here is the actual link to the exact post with Throatybeard’s manifesto (as posted by OZZIE4DUKE):

http://forums.dukebasketballreport.c...204#post672204

Look for rule 9; sub rule f.
    Take it up with the search function on the site...it came back with no matches...but thankfully some nice posters directed me to the right place instead of lecturing. Notice I left out the verb for you...

Lecture? No, I told you exactly where it was word for word. Don't get upset...
    As much as I enjoy watching DBR members suffer, it may be time for an autopsy of this conflict. I'll start with the conclusion: HereBeforeCoachK and JNort are looking at 2 different things.

JNort, a seasoned DBR user, is referring to the FAQ sticky thread properly described as "pinned to the top of the forum" but maybe not "very hard to miss". The FAQ sticky thread is mostly a collection of links, and the Manifesto link is in the first post, though tiny.

HereBeforeCoachK, a relatively new DBR user, is referring to the actual FAQ link in the blue bar above the forum, next to "Private Messages". Click on that FAQ link and you can either learn the inner workings of the DBR website through an expandable table of contents, or you can search those contents. A search of "9F" indeed produces no matches.

So the real problem here is that there are 2 legitimate places called a FAQ, one officially for the website in general (the blue bar link) and one casually for basketball discourse (the sticky thread).

Oh, and the body is dead. Time of death, 3:36pm ET.

Quote Originally Posted by brevity View Post
    As much as I enjoy watching DBR members suffer, it may be time for an autopsy of this conflict. I'll start with the conclusion: HereBeforeCoachK and JNort are looking at 2 different things.

JNort, a seasoned DBR user, is referring to the FAQ sticky thread properly described as "pinned to the top of the forum" but maybe not "very hard to miss". The FAQ sticky thread is mostly a collection of links, and the Manifesto link is in the first post, though tiny.

HereBeforeCoachK, a relatively new DBR user, is referring to the actual FAQ link in the blue bar above the forum, next to "Private Messages". Click on that FAQ link and you can either learn the inner workings of the DBR website through an expandable table of contents, or you can search those contents. A search of "9F" indeed produces no matches.

So the real problem here is that there are 2 legitimate places called a FAQ, one officially for the website in general (the blue bar link) and one casually for basketball discourse (the sticky thread).

Oh, and the body is dead. Time of death, 3:36pm ET.
    True, this debate is taking up valuable bandwidth that could be spent arguing about minute distributions for next year.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    True, this debate is taking up valuable bandwidth that could be spent arguing about minute distributions for next year.
    Must spread...grumble grumble grumble
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Must spread...grumble grumble grumble
    I got you covered.
    "There can BE only one."

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    I got you covered.
    And I, you!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Another of those “which do you hear?” tests. Make sure you’re using good quality speakers.

https://twitter.com/BarstoolPack/sta...81470098378752

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Better question - if all of the posts about this issue were stacked end to end - how many cinderblocks?

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Better question - if all of the posts about this issue were stacked end to end - how many cinderblocks?
    In this thread, more like bricks.😎

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    Another of those “which do you hear?” tests. Make sure you’re using good quality speakers.

https://twitter.com/BarstoolPack/sta...81470098378752
    I have good quality speakers, but the ears are low fidelity.

Anytime spent on the topic or even near the topic of a proper destination for the so called school that wears the putrid light color of blue is music to my ears like Keith Richards wrote the song himself for me. I vote for this thread to keep moving like the energizer bunny. There should be no ceiling or roof to how 9F goes forward. The 9F line of thinking consumes me like nothing else in life. May the 9F thread run Forever

Quote Originally Posted by royalblue View Post
    Anytime spent on the topic or even near the topic of a proper destination for the so called school that wears the putrid light color of blue is music to my ears like Keith Richards wrote the song himself for me. I vote for this thread to keep moving like the energizer bunny. There should be no ceiling or roof to how 9F goes forward. The 9F line of thinking consumes me like nothing else in life. May the 9F thread run Forever
    9F, baby!
    "We are not provided with wisdom, we must discover it for ourselves, after a journey through the wilderness which no one else can take for us, an effort which no one can spare us, for our wisdom is the point of view from which we come at last to regard the world." --M. Proust