Basketball Yearbooks--free to good home

Not sure where to post this, so here goes.

I have Duke Basketball Yearbooks from 1999/2000 through 2008/2009, which I would be pleased to share.

These are the books sent to Iron Duke members, produced by Duke, not the ones done by Blue Devil Weekly( I have a couple of those from mid-2000's).

I don't recall whether Duke stopped providing these large books, or I stopped buying them with bb tickets.

I am in Raleigh.

Quote Originally Posted by grit74 View Post

I have Duke Basketball Yearbooks from 1999/2000 through 2008/2009, which I would be pleased to share.

These are the books sent to Iron Duke members, produced by Duke, not the ones done by Blue Devil Weekly( I have a couple of those from mid-2000's).

I don't recall whether Duke stopped providing these large books, or I stopped buying them with bb tickets.

I am in Raleigh.
    I have a good home! Im in CA though. How big are these yearbooks?
    "I don't like them when they are eating my azaleas or rhododendrons or pansies." - Coach K

I am in Raleigh.
    I too would be interested if you have more. Willing to reimburse for Postage as well.

more info on the books

There are 11 books, 8.5 x 11 inch format, heavy glossy paper. I weighed 2, one was 2.25 lbs, the other 1.5. So, I would estimate about 20 lbs.

I have offered these to gam7 who replied first. If he balks at the shipping costs--likely $50 UPS ground for Raleigh to CA...I will respond.

There are 11 books, 8.5 x 11 inch format, heavy glossy paper. I weighed 2, one was 2.25 lbs, the other 1.5. So, I would estimate about 20 lbs.

I have offered these to gam7 who replied first. If he balks at the shipping costs--likely $50 UPS ground for Raleigh to CA...I will respond.
    Send them Priority Mail for half that! LGD GTHc! 9F!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

priority mail

Thanks for the advice. Can do.

Could you send these media mail? Much slower but probably cheaper.

thanks for the advice

I will take them to the post office and ship them the cheapest possible way....I will consult the postal experts there.

thanks,