Quote Originally Posted by El_Diablo View Post

Mark Harris addressed Mecklenburg County Republicans at the Charlotte Mecklenburg Government Center on Monday night. When a reporter attempted to ask him some questions on camera afterwards, he hurried away, ducked into a fire escape, set off the fire alarm, sprinted across the street and through a parking lot, got in his car, and took off. When the reporter posted the video to Twitter, Harris responded: "Hey man, Sorry I missed you guys tonight. I had to get to the kickoff of the #NationalChampionship game. We’ll have plenty to talk about in the days ahead.#GoTigers"

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/as...exit/900784100
When I first read your description of what Harris did I assumed it was an embellished description of a politician stonewalling the press after a meeting/press conference.

However, when reading the linked story and looking at the videos from Twitter your words actually don't do justice to the total absurdity of the situation.

Harris' Twitter response is beyond belief. After that total fiasco, why respond at all? Let alone with that. Trying to score points with Clemson fans, I guess?