View Poll Results: What will be the result of the Midterms (vote twice!!)

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • GOP holds the House

7 14.58%
  • Dems win the House by less than 12 seats

20 41.67%
  • Dems win the House by 12-25 seats

12 25.00%
  • Dems win the House by 25-38 seats

7 14.58%
  • Dems win the House by 38+ seats

1 2.08%
  • GOP gains 1 or more seats in the Senate (52-48 or more)

29 60.42%
  • GOP holds the same number of seats in the Senate (51-49)

7 14.58%
  • GOP loses seats but still holds the Senate (50-50 with Pence breaking tie)

7 14.58%
  • Dems win the Senate (49-51 or more)

2 4.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192
Results 1,821 to 1,822 of 1822
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Diablo View Post

Mark Harris addressed Mecklenburg County Republicans at the Charlotte Mecklenburg Government Center on Monday night. When a reporter attempted to ask him some questions on camera afterwards, he hurried away, ducked into a fire escape, set off the fire alarm, sprinted across the street and through a parking lot, got in his car, and took off. When the reporter posted the video to Twitter, Harris responded: "Hey man, Sorry I missed you guys tonight. I had to get to the kickoff of the #NationalChampionship game. We’ll have plenty to talk about in the days ahead.#GoTigers"

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/as...exit/900784100
    When I first read your description of what Harris did I assumed it was an embellished description of a politician stonewalling the press after a meeting/press conference.

However, when reading the linked story and looking at the videos from Twitter your words actually don't do justice to the total absurdity of the situation.

Harris' Twitter response is beyond belief. After that total fiasco, why respond at all? Let alone with that. Trying to score points with Clemson fans, I guess?
    Coach K on Kyle Singler - "What position does he play? ... He plays winner."

"Duke is never the underdog" - Quinn Cook

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Diablo View Post

Mark Harris addressed Mecklenburg County Republicans at the Charlotte Mecklenburg Government Center on Monday night. When a reporter attempted to ask him some questions on camera afterwards, he hurried away, ducked into a fire escape, set off the fire alarm, sprinted across the street and through a parking lot, got in his car, and took off. When the reporter posted the video to Twitter, Harris responded: "Hey man, Sorry I missed you guys tonight. I had to get to the kickoff of the #NationalChampionship game. We’ll have plenty to talk about in the days ahead.#GoTigers"

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/as...exit/900784100
    Not a manager worthy sprint, though.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."