Thread: Rick and Morty

Rick and Morty

I am guessing that fans of the show (if you are not watching then you are really missing something special) are aware that there appeared to be a serious doubt as to whether we would ever get any more episodes. They did 3 seasons, 31 episodes, but creators Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland seemed like they were having trouble getting on the same page with Adult Swim about any more episodes. Fans were distraught when Harmon recently said he had not even started any work on season 4 because of the uncertainty about the show's future.

Well, it has been announced that we are getting more Rick and Morty... a lot lot lot lot lot lot more!

Adult Swim just ordered 70 additional episodes of the raunchy, dimension-jumping cartoon.

70 EPISODES!!

I'm sorry but you just don't see something like that happen in the TV world. They just ordered something like 5 or 6 additional seasons of the show. It feels borderline unprecedented.

Dan and Justin announced it in the weirdest way possible. By appearing in the shower together.

-Jason "this is amazing news! Almost as big as McDonald's bringing back Szechuan Sauce" Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Stick to passing the butter:

https://youtu.be/LbBH1KNhYT4

If you look closely (at 8 seconds or so), one of the guys controlling a robot is wearing a white lab coat and blue T-shirt.

"It's a figure of speech, Morty! They're bureaucrats; I don't respect them."

Rick and Morty is a legitimate cultural phenomena. Pickle Rick was some of the best 22 minutes (or however long) of television I've ever seen. This announcement is great news.

Quote Originally Posted by BLPOG View Post
    "It's a figure of speech, Morty! They're bureaucrats; I don't respect them."

Rick and Morty is a legitimate cultural phenomena. Pickle Rick was some of the best 22 minutes (or however long) of television I've ever seen. This announcement is great news.
    I like all the episodes but that was my least favorite... kinda grossed me out.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge" -Stephen Hawking

Guess who just got a sneak peak at episode 1 of season 5 of Rick and Morty?

https://twitter.com/JasonDukeEvans/s...77865442308098
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Guess who just got a sneak peak at episode 1 of season 5 of Rick and Morty?

https://twitter.com/JasonDukeEvans/s...77865442308098
    Capture.jpg

Mr. Nimbus... get to know him because you will grow to love him.