scottdude8 is offline Moderator, Contributor, Zoubek disciple, and resident Wolverine

Any Duke guys/rooting interests in TBT?

With us all still looking for sports to watch, it would be awesome to have a rooting interest in TBT. Anyone know if any former Dukies are playing (I couldn’t find any in a cursory search)?

Quote Originally Posted by scottdude8 View Post
    With us all still looking for sports to watch, it would be awesome to have a rooting interest in TBT. Anyone know if any former Dukies are playing (I couldn’t find any in a cursory search)?
    Watching now. Last basketball game I watched was Duke/UNC.

scottdude8 is offline Moderator, Contributor, Zoubek disciple, and resident Wolverine
    Same. I explained what it was to my wife and she got pretty excited. After five minutes she goes, “These guys kinda suck!” Maybe this is a low-tier game...

They are guys playing for big money. The competition is fierce, but the level of play isn't NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    They are guys playing for big money. The competition is fierce, but the level of play isn't NBA.
    Agreed. The fact that it’s more than an exhibition is enough to get my eyeballs for a bit this week!

Agreed. The fact that it’s more than an exhibition is enough to get my eyeballs for a bit this week!
    Sneakers squeak just like real basketball!

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    ... Last basketball game I watched was Duke/UNC.
    We watched 2/8/20 again last night. It's become a wonderful bedtime story here at Casa weezie.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

I was wondering the same thing. I scanned the rosters a couple weeks ago and didn't see any Duke guys. Was hoping for someone to root for.
    "That young man has an extra step on his ladder the rest of us just don't have."

The Saturday quarterfinals produced some of the weirdest ratings that I have ever seen. I know that the numbers are small and the range of possibilities with rounding could make it less extreme.

The second game rated .18 in Men 18-49, but only .02 in Women 18-49. It rated .12 in Men 12-34, but only .01 in Women 12-34. Even if it was .176 and .024 and .116 and .014, those would be pretty extreme gender skews for anything on television.