Game of Thrones versus The Walking Dead

Don’t ask me why, I woke up this morning thinking, what if characters from Game of Thrones were pitted arena style against characters from The Walking Dead?

Round 1 - Brienne of Tarth versus Michonne

Brienne brings strength, grit and skill into the arena.
    In her contest against the Lord of Flowers, she also demonstrated an unorthodox fighting style, incorporating both a helmeted head butt as well as a fully armoured bear hug.

Michonne brings cunning, speed and sheer force of will along with her wicked katana.

First blood goes to Brienne, hard charging at the start and swinging wildly.

Michonne demonstrates deadly patience, looking for openings against Brienne’s armour.

Even winded and tired, Brienne is a formidable opponent.
    Michonne is simply too quick for Brienne to close the gap and overwhelm Michonne with her size.

Michonne is able to slip past a Brienne swing, slashing at Brienne’s calf.

Hobbled and bleeding, Brienne makes a few more desperate charges.

Michonne ducks a massive swing from Brienne and slides her katana in the gap between neck and helmet.

Brienne falls to the sand, motionless, and Michonne exits the arena as the victor.

For sure I don’t write fantasy novels or screenplays.
    All in good fun.

Do the Walking Dead folks get to use guns? Cause if not this is a bloodbath. The GoT crowd have spent much of their lives dueling with swords and knives in hand-to-hand combat. It is what they have trained for since they could walk. TWD crew just picked it up a few years ago and have very limited experience facing anything but a shambling horde of an enemy. Put another way, I love me some Michonne but Brienne would cut her to pieces... and that would probably be the closest match we would see. Even one handed (his bad hand as well), Jamie would laugh at Daryl's crossbow and take him out with a broadsword.

-Jason "I'd pay good PPV money to watch Arya toy with Carl" Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

LOL!

Wrights vs Walkers

It's not even a contest. Walkers I don't fear. Slow zombies are stupid. Now the wrights that the white walkers raise can only be killed by fire or dragon glass and are fast and feature unlimited endurance. Those are something to be afraid of.

---------

The we come to the final battle, of the pets.

Dragons vs Dog

I'm not even sure dog would make a decent snack.

Yeah, no, Brienne of Tarth would cut Michonne in half. As Jason pointed out... She was just a woman who picked up swords. Bad I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this., for sure, but no knight. It would be nearly impossible for anyone on Walking Dead to take any GoT warrior.

I'll bet a pie on the one with dragons ...

Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    Don’t ask me why, I woke up this morning thinking, what if characters from Game of Thrones were pitted arena style against characters from The Walking Dead?
    What a coincidence! I had an eerily similar dream the other night but with Game of Thrones versus The Big Bang Theory characters. Sheldon got Oberyn Martell-ed by the Mountain while a crowd of onlookers chanted 'bazinga, bazinga, bazinga...".

Best dream I've had in a while...

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    What a coincidence! I had an eerily similar dream the other night but with Game of Thrones versus The Big Bang Theory characters. Sheldon got Oberyn Martell-ed by the Mountain while a crowd of onlookers chanted 'bazinga, bazinga, bazinga...".

Best dream I've had in a while...
    Read Carlos Castaneda and those dreams could involve Penny, not Sheldon v the Mountain.