Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo2000 View Post
    Speaking of "It's over." and "vigil threads" in general, wondering if any board historian knows when these both began. Was it Kyrie's foot for both? Or does one/both terms predate that?
    The esteemed posters above, physicians and counselor, beat me to this. Well done, folks. Maybe we can get Wahoo2000 to start the same tradition on a UVA board.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    The esteemed posters above, physicians and counselor, beat me to this. Well done, folks. Maybe we can get Wahoo2000 to start the same tradition on a UVA board.
    Yeah - if they find out it comes from Duke, 0.0% chance it sticks. I get trashed over there occasionally just for participating on this board, and I don't even cheer for Duke. Apparently, that's not enough. You *must* HATE Duke, and I honestly don't really *HATE* any team or program. Not cheaters, not A-holes, not whiners, etc, etc, etc. I mean.... it's a game. Played by kids. Feel like that gets lost waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much by most fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo2000 View Post
    Yeah - if they find out it comes from Duke, 0.0% chance it sticks. I get trashed over there occasionally just for participating on this board, and I don't even cheer for Duke. Apparently, that's not enough. You *must* HATE Duke, and I honestly don't really *HATE* any team or program. Not cheaters, not A-holes, not whiners, etc, etc, etc. I mean... it's a game. Played by kids. Feel like that gets lost waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much by most fans.
    ...agreed....and the irony is, the coaches and the players generally get along pretty well....sometimes very well. (not everyone of course...I don't think Gerald H and Tyler Hans-Flop are very tight...)

Quote Originally Posted by HereBeforeCoachK View Post
    ...agreed...and the irony is, the coaches and the players generally get along pretty well...sometimes very well. (not everyone of course...I don't think Gerald H and Tyler Hans-Flop are very tight...)
    ackshualllyeee...

Quote Originally Posted by brlftz View Post
    Well heck. That's cool.

Well heck, thanks for posting. That does make my bigger point however.

And who can forget the 2015 game...Roy and Quinn Cook next to each other in the Dean Smith moment of silence, and then Roy and Quinn cracking each other up on the sidelines during the game!
    http://forums.dukebasketballreport.c...e-Thread/page3

Quote Originally Posted by flyingdutchdevil View Post
    Can we create a vigil for Coach K getting old? Cus that's more worrying to me than Wendell's Achilles.
    Only if you title it "Coach K" with absolutely no other details.

Add in the coach at Northwestern to that conversation