View Poll Results: Who was Duke's Man of the Match in their win over Iona this afternoon?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wendell Carter

0 0%
  • Marvin Bagley

3 2.94%
  • Gary Trent

1 0.98%
  • Grayson Allen

5 4.90%
  • Trevon Duval

93 91.18%
  • Marques Bolden

0 0%
  • Javin Delaurier

0 0%
  • Alex O'Connell

0 0%
  • Jack White

0 0%
  • Jordan Goldwire

0 0%
  • Antonio Vrankovic

0 0%
  • Justin Robinson

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jv001 View Post
    It seems there are 3 kinds of Trevon posters:

1) those that hate on him and think he should be benched. A lot of these posters don't post much on DBR.
    2) those that think he can do no wrong.
    3) those that realize he is a freshman playing the toughest position in college basketball, that can discuss his play whether good, bad or indifferent, and will make positive comments.

We need Trevon to play like he did yesterday and I think he just might do it for 5 more games.
    it would help his draft stock quite a bit. it always helps to go out a champion!!!
    Seriously though, if Trevon plays well enough to be garnering serious MOTM attention from here on out, i think that bodes well for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInBrasil View Post
    it would help his draft stock quite a bit. it always helps to go out a champion!!!
    Seriously though, if Trevon plays well enough to be garnering serious MOTM attention from here on out, i think that bodes well for the team.
    I'll go one step further - if Trevon EVER gets a unanimous MOTM, we win the whole shebang.
    Let's go Duke!

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I'll go one step further - if Trevon EVER gets a unanimous MOTM, we win the whole shebang.
    What are we waiting for?! Everybody vote for Tre!

the harsh criticism and derogatory comments towards him have to be from non-fans/trolls. duval is already shooting better than kennard did the entire ncaa tourney last year!

some players turn it up when its tourney time and i definitely think thats going to be duval. players really just need to have confidence in their shoot during the tourney...a lot of garbage teams filled with poor shooters playing out of their minds at this time and duval is a lot better than them.

I hear Duke Medical was just able to activate the bionic eye that was implanted earlier this season. The neural connections had to be stabilized, and they needed an off week in order to work on it. Thankfully there was enough time after the Friday loss at the ACC tournament.

There is still some adjustment needed ( thus the One miss from 3 land). That will have to be corrected after Rhode Island.