TV Replay of Iona game?

I will most likely be working and am curious if I can watch the full game replay somewhere couple hours later?

Quote Originally Posted by evrim View Post
    I will most likely be working and am curious if I can watch the full game replay somewhere couple hours later?
    DVR.. GoDuke!

TV Replay of Iona game?
    Probably not available yet.

In all seriousness, I'd check the NCAA streaming site, which in past years has hosted replays. The NCAA also has a youtube replay page, and an official video vault, but I don't know how quickly they upload recent games. And two years ago CBS replayed first and second round games the following week, but I don't know if they're doing that this year.

Finally, youtube will have multiple recap videos available shortly after the game, and I'm fond of the "condensed game" edits. If anyone else knows an official channel I'm all ears; otherwise, someone on youtube will probably upload it within a few days.

I missed the game vs. Troy last year and couldn't find a full replay of it anywhere afterwords, so I hope you can record it just in case.

Whatever happened to just good old-fashioned shirking your responsibilities?
    March Madness On Demand is a wonderful economic sinkhole.

I used "going to the dr/dentist" excuse one too many times and am saving the remaining ones for the rest of the tourney

I know that CBS used to replay them right after (I watched the West Virginia game in 2010 that way) but last year they were not doing it I think. I won't understand why.

I used "going to the dr/dentist" excuse one too many times and am saving the remaining ones for the rest of the tourney

I know that CBS used to replay them right after (I watched the West Virginia game in 2010 that way) but last year they were not doing it I think. I won't understand why.
    I'll be recording it and watching it after work. Come on over and join me.

Sometimes fellow internet patrons archive the games and upload them to YouTube. That'd be your best/safest bet. Other than that, there are some frowned upon methods I won't get into.

Quote Originally Posted by 22JumpShots View Post
    Sometimes fellow internet patrons archive the games and upload them to YouTube. That'd be your best/safest bet. Other than that, there are some frowned upon methods I won't get into.
    Well, it is not a pay per view thing so I do not see the harm. But if they are not allowed to be share publicly, I understand.

It's on something -- I believe Duke Video Replay, or DVR.

Seriously, from 11 PM Mountain Time on Thursday to 3 AM, CBS Sports Network (DirecTV 221) will replay certain as yet unannounced tournament games. I expect it will show the Duke game, since we are America's favorite college hoops team.

But, I mean, Geeze Louise! Show some self respect. Cut work or have a neighbor DVR it for you.
    Last edited by sagegrouse; 03-13-2018 at 07:12 PM.
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Quote Originally Posted by 22JumpShots View Post
    During March, CBS gets really good at pulling games from Youtube. Some of the frequent uploaders don't even try because they know they'll get banned.

During the rest of the season, though, you usually can find full-game replays of Duke games on Youtube.

Stinks for those of us who would like to make GIFs of plays from NCAA tourney games.. We'll see if the pattern holds this year.

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    It's on something -- I believe Duke Video Replay, or DVR.

Seriously, from 11 PM Mountain Time on Thursday to 3 AM, CBS Sports Network (DirecTV 221) will replay certain as yet unannounced tournament games. I expect it will show the Duke game, since we are America's favorite college hoops team.

But, I mean, Geeze Louise! Show some self respect. Cut work or have a neighbor DVR it for you.
    Haha. Good point