Thread: Duke Jersey

Duke Jersey

Where can I get a jersey like the ones they wore in the loss to Kansas? Either that blue color or the white version of that jersey. I like those ones more than the normal thicker lettered DUKE on the front. Than ks

Quote Originally Posted by 907bluedevils View Post
    Where can I get a jersey like the ones they wore in the loss to Kansas? Either that blue color or the white version of that jersey. I like those ones more than the normal thicker lettered DUKE on the front. Than ks
    The blue fauxbacks have never been sold. The white ones were sold only in 2014 when they were available for the Maryland game and occasionally some are floating around in the Duke Store downstairs clearance rack (but not online). You might find the white ones on eBay. Also, wait for when GoDuke has it's holiday/basketball tip-off auctions at the end of the year. This past year, I was able to get a game-issued blue fauxback from 2015 with the ACC patch and flag and blue fauxback team issued shorts from 2017, both with the actual game issued tagging; they are made slightly differently than the retail versions. Those are the only way to find them unless Duke sells the fauxbacks next year instead of the "standard" jerseys.
    Trinity '97, Tent #1 '97
    Tampa

Thanks for the information, i figured they would be hard to find. Do you or anyone have any information if there is any "the brotherhood" gear to buy? Also having a hard time finding stuff on that.

Thanks for the information, i figured they would be hard to find. Do you or anyone have any information if there is any "the brotherhood" gear to buy? Also having a hard time finding stuff on that.
    Good luck on that. I hope I am proven wrong, but I don't think you can buy ANY of the good gear. Brotherhood, ball and basket inside Iron D, etc. You can, on Fanatics, purchase an Elite 8 shirt. Blech.

They don't sell any Brotherhood gear. The only possibility is if someone puts theirs on eBay. Duke Football donates all of their extra stuff to Managers on a Mission after every season and they then sell the stuff on eBay. It's much harder to find actual team-issued Duke gear, but some will pop up on eBay from time to time.
    Trinity '97, Tent #1 '97
    Tampa