Duke Women's Softball

Looking good. 8-1 win vs Purdue with good offense, intelligent base running; steady pitching and reliable fielding. Don't know about Purdue but I watch the Oklahoma team and I saw many similarities between our girls and OU's.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    FYI, Duke took the series over ND today. Duke now stands 23-21 (8-9 ACC with chance to make it to .500 tomorrow) which for any inaugural season in a sport seems pretty amazing.
    This is the second ACC series the team has taken.

http://www.goduke.com/SportSelect.db...DB_OEM_ID=4200
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Great article on the team and their successes in their first year.

https://www.wralsportsfan.com/duke-s...-one/17503774/

Just noticed in the videos that the building behind the stadium is where I went to pre-school and kindergarten.
    Last edited by CameronBornAndBred; 04-23-2018 at 12:29 PM.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Duke finished its inaugural season today with a 4-0 loss to VT. Duke impressed in their first year, ending the season with a winning record, both in conference and OOC, and they capped it with today's appearance in the ACC tournament.
    The ladies have a great start to build from next year.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Duke finished its inaugural season today with a 4-0 loss to VT. Duke impressed in their first year, ending the season with a winning record, both in conference and OOC, and they capped it with today's appearance in the ACC tournament.
    The ladies have a great start to build from next year.
    I have a former student joining the team next year, and will be very excited to continue following the program’s development.