Wanted: Vintage Duke Posters

I have amassed quite a large Duke team poster collection but need to find some older and rarer ones. My Dad got me my first one from a game in 1993 and I have personally gotten them ever since so these are definitely special to me. I need a number of the 1980s ones. Specifically, I need 80-81, 81-82, 82-83, 85-86, 86-87, 87-88 and the 100 Years Special one from 04-05. I am ready to pay top dollar for good condition but all conditions would be considered. I'm happy to take may chances buying on ebay if you'd like to sell that way. Thanks!

I have a 91'-92' Duke team poster signed by the entire team but I have no idea what it would be worth.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreechTDX1847 View Post
    I have a 91'-92' Duke team poster signed by the entire team but I have no idea what it would be worth.
    I think it's worth around $10. But I'll make it worth your investment and give you $20.
    Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill

President of the "Nolan Smith Should Have His Jersey in The Rafters" Club

Christian Laettner: Irrefutable evidence why men should never wear jorts
    Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill

President of the "Nolan Smith Should Have His Jersey in The Rafters" Club

I've see a lot of autograph ones on ebay over the years. Most go for around $100-150. This is a championship season so probably a little more presuming everyone signed it. My guess is it would see for around $200-250.

Quote Originally Posted by Cranium View Post
    I've see a lot of autograph ones on ebay over the years. Most go for around $100-150. This is a championship season so probably a little more presuming everyone signed it. My guess is it would see for around $200-250.
    I'm interested if you'd like to sell it.