Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Autographed Duke Poster

I know around this time of year is when you can call to order the poster, but is anyone sure as to where to call? (phone number?)

Still around $40?

Thankssss

Quote Originally Posted by DukeBlue666s View Post
    I know around this time of year is when you can call to order the poster, but is anyone sure as to where to call? (phone number?)

Still around $40?

Thankssss
    919-613-7500

Cameron Men's Basketball Office

$40

Just ordered mine this week

Thank you so much!!!

I'm read this boards constantly, but have yet to figure out what a spork is ... but I think you deserve a virtual spork here!

Greatly appreciated! My son is going to freak out!!

Quote Originally Posted by DukeBlue666s View Post
    Thank you so much!!!

I'm read this boards constantly, but have yet to figure out what a spork is ... but I think you deserve a virtual spork here!

Greatly appreciated! My son is going to freak out!!
    A "spork" is awarded by going to the little square in the bottom left and posting a positive comment. The pitchforks under the poster handle were dubbed "sporks."
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Ordered mine, thanks for posting this. I forgot last year.

When I ordered, I was told they would ship in a couple of weeks. Has anybody received theirs?

wow I didn't know this was a thing. All the players autographs?

Quote Originally Posted by sothear View Post
    wow I didn't know this was a thing. All the players autographs?
    Do you know if you can still order or was this a limited time thing?

I haven't received mine yet. Can't wait!!!

Autographs

Authentic or massprint? Either way i wouldn't mind forking out the 40 bucks and get it framed but if the signatures are authentic it makes it much cooler and obviously worth more down the line ??

Quote Originally Posted by atoomer0881 View Post
    Do you know if you can still order or was this a limited time thing?
    I'm sure they cut off taking orders at some point, but I would definitely call them during business hours and check. 919-613-7500; Cameron Men's Basketball Office

I have ordered one of these every year for the last 20 years or so. Sometimes I've ordered them a little later, and they usually will accept my order. At this point I'm guessing you won't be able to get it by Christmas. And sometimes if you order later it will show up months later near the end of the season. But you'll get it eventually if they take your order.

And yes - the autographs have always been 100% authentic as far as I can tell. It's something they've always done for their fans.

Quote Originally Posted by richardjackson199 View Post
    And yes - the autographs have always been 100% authentic as far as I can tell. It's something they've always done for their fans.
    It is a fantastic thing.

Has anyone received their poster yet? I ordered mine in October, shortly after CTC, and was given a December time frame for delivery. My card was charged on 11/18, so I figured it would be coming soon. I haven't received it as of today (for reference, I live in Durham).

Quote Originally Posted by bullcityproud View Post
    Has anyone received their poster yet? I ordered mine in October, shortly after CTC, and was given a December time frame for delivery. My card was charged on 11/18, so I figured it would be coming soon. I haven't received it as of today (for reference, I live in Durham).
    Mine arrived Monday, I ordered early November and live in SC. I assume yours will arrive shortly if they were in the same batch.
    Trinity '09

Just called, they're out of posters (unless you want to go on the waitlist) but still have team signed basketballs for $100.

edit: If you're looking for something for Christmas, they said the balls ship out next week.
    Last edited by DukeDevil; 12-06-2017 at 10:07 AM.
    Duke '03
    Tent 1 '99/'00

Quote Originally Posted by bullcityproud View Post

I live in NJ and like you ordered just after CTC and my CC was charged 11/18. Hope I get out soon!!

I live in Boston and haven’t seen mine yet either.

Quote Originally Posted by lrjacobson View Post
    I live in NJ and like you ordered just after CTC and my CC was charged 11/18. Hope I get out soon!!
    Good to know. Guess we're in the same boat/batch. Hoping it ships soon!

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    A "spork" is awarded by going to the little square in the bottom left and posting a positive comment. The pitchforks under the poster handle were dubbed "sporks."
    Off-topic but related to this question and answer: Is there a time limit for commenting on posts? I noticed for the first time in this thread (assuming because of the question asked) that that comment button is not available for any posts before SlimSlowSlider's from 11/29/17. All the ones before that are from 11/1/17 or earlier, so I'm guessing posts from >1 month ago cannot be commented on? I just figured I would try to confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDevil View Post
    Just called, they're out of posters (unless you want to go on the waitlist) but still have team signed basketballs for $100.

edit: If you're looking for something for Christmas, they said the balls ship out next week.
    To update this information, the basketball office is now sold out of the team-autographed basketballs as well as the team-autographed posters.