Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    SNL has been horrible for years.
    To be fair, folks have been saying this since about 1980.

OK, I'll be the contrarian. I agree it's had some up and down years since the beginning, but I think the past few seasons have been excellent. It's actually one of the few things my teenage son, wife and I will watch together (we tape it and usually watch it at some point on Sunday).
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

It is not SNL, but this skit on Jimmy Fallon with Wil Ferrell was pretty darn funny.

Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Streetlights! People!

Fallon still makes me laugh. Even if he isn't engaging in political firewars.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Streetlights! People!

Fallon still makes me laugh. Even if he isn't engaging in political firewars.
    And here it is as promised:

https://streetlightswithgabriel.com

David S. Pumpkins would straight up murder both of them.

Anyone else watching this SNL season? There are some pretty talented new faces in the featured player set. Aristotle Athari has had a couple of wonderful characters. James Austin Johnson is solid and Sarah Sherman finally got a little time to shine. Bowen Yang continues to impress.

Nice to see some new, funny blood.

Sarah Sherman had a breakout debut. SNL skits seldom makes me actually laugh these days but her bit did, bringing back the energy of Roseanne Roseannadanna.

I just want to see Tom Hanks as a returning black jeopardy champion. Let Ken Jennings guest host that night.

Quote Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
    Sarah Sherman had a breakout debut. SNL skits seldom makes me actually laugh these days but her bit did, bringing back the energy of Roseanne Roseannadanna.
    Yeah. I thought her weekend update bit as well as Aristotle Athari’s laughintosh robot were very funny.