Page 182 of 182 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182
Results 3,621 to 3,625 of 3625
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    Damn fool. Gotta have a HUD at those speeds.

Walsh drives like Moon the Loon did. Coming to a swimming pool near you.
    Walsh said that James Gang opended for the Who on a tour, and Keith took him under his wing. That’s where he learned the destructive behavior. (And the booze of course).

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Walsh said that James Gang opended for the Who on a tour, and Keith took him under his wing. That’s where he learned the destructive behavior. (And the booze of course).
    Walsh was an excellent student! Walsh walked up to me backstage (‘93 or ‘94), right after opening for the Doobies, with a big bottle of wine, in one hand, and Gatorade in the other. The wine was almost gone (like Joe) and the Gatorade was unopened.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Oh, I bought some shares of PANW, on its post-earnings downdraft. Palo Alto Networks is a cybersecurity company and the core comment during the earnings call was supposedly they are making changes to how they go to market. Bundled versus piecemeal. Will do more research this weekend.
    I no longer own any PANW.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    Walsh was an excellent student! Walsh walked up to me backstage (‘93 or ‘94), right after opening for the Doobies, with a big bottle of wine, in one hand, and Gatorade in the other. The wine was almost gone (like Joe) and the Gatorade was unopened.
    Well, you know, they don't call it sex, Gatorade, and rock 'n roll...

Quote Originally Posted by mpj96 View Post
    Well, you know, they don't call it sex, Gatorade, and rock 'n roll...
    Very true! I appeared to be the only one backstage craving Joe’s Gatorade. It was summertime at Merriweather (hot & humid).