Question for Season Ticket Holders

I'm trying to make sure I don't get scammed and end up buying counterfeit tickets. Can someone tell me which player is on the ticket for the UNC game this year? I'm guessing it's Grayson. If someone is willing to send me a pic of a ticket, that would be appreciated too.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteZaHut View Post
    I'm trying to make sure I don't get scammed and end up buying counterfeit tickets. Can someone tell me which player is on the ticket for the UNC game this year? I'm guessing it's Grayson. If someone is willing to send me a pic of a ticket, that would be appreciated too.
    Good guess.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

good call for checking. we get a good number of counterfeits for the UNC game.

Protip: if you got your tickets for a couple hundred bucks, there's a good chance they're fake.

also, i would advise against sending pictures of the tickets that include any codes/barcodes, as that makes them easier to duplicate. Why duke hasn't gone to a 21st century ticketing scheme yet, I know not...we have 22nd century security, you'd think our tickets could get out of the dark ages.
    1200. DDMF.

What is Grayson doing in the picture? Shooting? Dunking? Dribbling? Is there a basketball visible on the ticket? What color is his jersey?

If you need someone to verify the tickets, send them to my house and I'll try to get into the game for you and will let you know afterwards how it went

The issue isn't the photo on the ticket. It's the barcode. A duplicate barcode won't get you into the game. It's possible to make a high resolution scan of a pair of tickets and then use a high resolution color printer to print something that looks nearly identical to the original. If the price seemed too good and you didn't know the seller, you're at risk.

Quote Originally Posted by hallcity View Post
    The issue isn't the photo on the ticket. It's the barcode. A duplicate barcode won't get you into the game. It's possible to make a high resolution scan of a pair of tickets and then use a high resolution color printer to print something that looks nearly identical to the original. If the price seemed too good and you didn't know the seller, you're at risk.
    I understand. Right now, I'm trying to just know what's supposed to be on the ticket. If someone could say what the image is on the ticket, it would be a big help.

I understand. Right now, I'm trying to just know what's supposed to be on the ticket. If someone could say what the image is on the ticket, it would be a big help.
    You haven’t asked about what’s on the back of the ticket. It makes the tickets even more valuable! If you like Bojangle’s sausage biscuits, that is!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    You haven’t asked about what’s on the back of the ticket. It makes the tickets even more valuable! If you like Bojangle’s sausage biscuits, that is!
    Thank you

I've looked on my ticket. I notice that the big D in the center of the ticket is printed in a very reflective metallic blue ink. If your ticket has the big D printed in a normal blue ink, it's probably phony.

Duke ought to pony up the money for holograms.