Watching Duke Michigan State in Canada

Any Canadians that are having problems finding the Duke Michigan State game on TV in Canada. Last year this tournament was on TSN, but this year I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have a site where it can be streamed? Thanks

If you're a subscriber to Rogers Super Sports Pak, it could possibly show up there. It's not on their published schedule, but they're very lax about keeping it updated, so that's a possibility. Otherwise I don't see it anywhere.

Grrrrrrr... You’ve got to be kidding me.

There's always the mother station. As sad as it makes me feel to even mention their name.

Somebody have Dan Meagher elbow a TV exec and all will be taken care of.

I'm less than an hour from Canada, nip on over and I'll have the beer ready for you...I do know some Canadians who get a P.O. Box address in the US and then have DirecTV installed. Tricky!

For those who have access to Rogers Super Sports Pak, the game is now on the schedule. In Toronto it's on channel 440.

Option

Drive to Chicago. Watch the game live.
    Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill

President of the "Nolan Smith Should Have His Jersey in The Rafters" Club

Quote Originally Posted by flyingdutchdevil View Post
    Drive to Chicago. Watch the game live.
    Or come on up to Detroit, BasketballtownTM, and watch it with all the Spartys (not a good night for me to be out).

I'm in Calgary, so about a five hour drive to the US border. And the last flight for Chicago just left... damn it. Thanks everyone for the reply.