Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Gameday Saturday. Fight, fight Blue Devils ...

For the cord cutters out there, any ideas how to see CBSSN?

Go Duke!!

I'm going to say it early this morning and then let it go. We will all see how it plays out. Run the Ball! I desire to see us run more than we pass. Hopefully, the game plan includes two back sets and double tight end formations. Let's play some smash mouth football.

Go Duke! Beat Army!!
    Bob Green

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    I'm going to say it early this morning and then let it go. We will all see how it plays out. Run the Ball! I desire to see us run more than we pass. Hopefully, the game plan includes two back sets and double tight end formations. Let's play some smash mouth football.

Go Duke! Beat Army!!

As told by a TRUE Navy man !

Glad to have the Bye game in the rear-view mirror (bye-bye Bye...hmmm, I wonder...nah). So as I’ve been tearing my hair out the past few games screaming for a more run oriented attack to various gods not in evidence, I did so in recognition that I may not be seeing what Cut sees. He’s the QB whisperer the brain in the Duke FB braintrust that I trust the most. With a young QB wiho apparently has pro potential maybe he has vision for this kid and this offense I am just not seeing. Sometimes you have to take your lumps in pursuit of grander dreams I get that. But here we are lining up against a team that we should beat, a team that on paper we out-talent. If Cut stays with this “look” we must see better execution on the field and better situational awareness from the coaches. If not I will truly begin to wonder whether Cut knows where he is headed with this group of kids—his recruits. This is a “program” game imho. GGGGGGOOOOOO. DUKE!

DBR Chat is Open!

DBR Chat is open!

If it gets a bit slow, refresh the page. If you're on a mobile device, you'll need to select "Blue" at the bottom.

As always - please follow the DBR Posting Guidelines.

Let's Go Duke!

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post

Go Duke! Beat Army!!
    yup, against a ball control team, we simply can't afford the plethora of three and outs we've suffered in recent weeks. We have significantly more talent than Army...it's time to use it properly.

Live stats and play analysis for Duke/Army

https://www.scacchoops.com/duke-at-a...stats-11112017

It's time to show we've still got some fight left in us...this season isn't over, no sir. Let's go Duke!!

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    yup, against a ball control team, we simply can't afford the plethora of three and outs we've suffered in recent weeks. We have significantly more talent than Army...it's time to use it properly.
    Not so sure about the talent gap. They seem to be our equal on lateral speed and their O line is moving our D line pretty easily (and we know what is coming - Army did not attempt a single pass in the 1Q). If it is a matter of desire then we may be in deep trouble.

Grateful

Gee, so glad we had an extra week to prepare.

I’m going to try to stay positive and say it is a testament to how far the program has come to be so excrutiatingly disappointed in Duke’s football team’s performance this year.

Honestly struggling with why and how. #notgoingbowling

Looks like I tuned in just in time to tune back out. Sheesh.
    “Coach said no 3s.” - Zion on The Block

We are just awful, in all phases.

Need to change QBs....how could it be any worse?

Where is the bottom for this team? Jones has a Intentitional Grounding, a ball batted down at the line of scrimmage and a fumble and it is not even halftime.

We may come back and win by fifty; but right now we are just awful... O, D and special teams. They are sleep walking. They are being outplayed, out manned and out hustled.

TD Army.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
    “Coach said no 3s.” - Zion on The Block