Question 2017-2018 Media Guide

Apologies if this information is out there in another thread, but when can we expect to see a MBB Media Guide for this season?

Seems as though it is about time for it to be out, but I could only find last year's on GoDuke.

The print copy was NOT available to the media Friday night.

FWIW.

Quote Originally Posted by DrChainsaw View Post
    Apologies if this information is out there in another thread, but when can we expect to see a MBB Media Guide for this season?

Seems as though it is about time for it to be out, but I could only find last year's on GoDuke.
    Since tomorrow is Operation: Basketball, it might show up on GoDuke.com tomorrow. Of course, last week was WBB media day, but the old guide is still on the WBB page too.
    Trinity '97, Tent #1 '97
    Tampa

Talking about things that aren't in yet, has everyone else received their season basketball tickets? It's Wednesday, the first game is Friday and I haven't received my season tickets yet.

Quote Originally Posted by msdukie View Post
    Since tomorrow is Operation: Basketball, it might show up on GoDuke.com tomorrow. Of course, last week was WBB media day, but the old guide is still on the WBB page too.
    Thanks for the reminder.

Here's the transcript of Grayon's presser at Operation Basketball this morning. Coach K will speak around 2pm ET.

Here's the stream: http://theacc.com/sports/2017/10/18/...media-day.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by hallcity View Post
    Talking about things that aren't in yet, has everyone else received their season basketball tickets? It's Wednesday, the first game is Friday and I haven't received my season tickets yet.
    I believe the season tickets were supposed to be sent out on Monday. I had elected to pick mine up at the Duke Ticket Office, and did so on Monday after receiving a message that they were ready for retrieval there.

I spoke too soon. My tickets came in today. They really ought to get these out earlier, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Troublemaker View Post
    Thanks for the reminder.

Here's the transcript of Grayon's presser at Operation Basketball this morning. Coach K will speak around 2pm ET.

Here's the stream: http://theacc.com/sports/2017/10/18/...media-day.aspx
    Thanks for the reminder and link, I just listened to K's short presser at 2pm. Said:

this is our youngest team since the mid 80s, but one of our biggest teams ever.
    these big guys run the court better than most
    we're very athletic and can be very good defensively and rebounding
    just an average shooting team right now
    wants grayson to be a dynamic offensive weapon and a leader during stoppage of play... needs other players to listen to grayson at these times
    respects ricky p and says college bball is losing a great coach... says that he believes most of college bball programs are not operating in the adidas/nike bs, but it's very hard for a staff to know a recruit's entire family history when recruiting him, and have to trust the recruit and family if they have a good feel
    I think that;s about it

Quote Originally Posted by dukebluesincebirth View Post
    Thanks for the reminder and link, I just listened to K's short presser at 2pm. Said:

this is our youngest team since the mid 80s, but one of our biggest teams ever.
    these big guys run the court better than most
    we're very athletic and can be very good defensively and rebounding
    just an average shooting team right now
    wants grayson to be a dynamic offensive weapon and a leader during stoppage of play... needs other players to listen to grayson at these times
    respects ricky p and says college bball is losing a great coach... says that he believes most of college bball programs are not operating in the adidas/nike bs, but it's very hard for a staff to know a recruit's entire family history when recruiting him, and have to trust the recruit and family if they have a good feel
    I think that;s about it
    No problem. Here's the complete transript (pdf). And WRAL has the video here: http://www.wralsportsfan.com/duke/video/17049051/

Quote Originally Posted by hallcity View Post
    Mine showed up today...

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by DrChainsaw View Post

The PDF version is up:

http://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.co...491.1509124753