Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingdutchdevil View Post

Reddish will be the most talented player on our '18-'19 team. He'll also be OAD, but I don't think that will surprise anyone.
    Not if RJ Barrett commits.

Quote Originally Posted by devilnfla View Post
    Not if RJ Barrett commits.
    Yeah, I have to agree with this. Anybody who can almost single-handedly take down Team USA at any level (especially when the other player in question was playing for Team USA in that game) gets the benefit of the doubt with me as the most talented. Even if we're talking about NBA potential, Barrett looks just as good, if not better. He's got that killer instinct the talking heads are always raving about.

But it doesn't matter. Reddish is right there with Barrett, and we can get them both, hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by kAzE View Post
    Yeah, I have to agree with this. Anybody who can almost single-handedly take down Team USA at any level (especially when the other player in question was playing for Team USA in that game) gets the benefit of the doubt with me as the most talented. Even if we're talking about NBA potential, Barrett looks just as good, if not better. He's got that killer instinct the talking heads are always raving about.

But it doesn't matter. Reddish is right there with Barrett, and we can get them both, hopefully.
    This is what Duke Women's fans thought when we got Angela Salvadores. She scored 40 on the US Under 17s, although her team didn't win. Rome apples to Granny Smith apples, maybe, but there is a lesson about expectations in there somewhere.
    Man, if your Mom made you wear that color when you were a baby, and you're still wearing it, it's time to grow up!

Quote Originally Posted by killerleft View Post
    This is what Duke Women's fans thought when we got Angela Salvadores. She scored 40 on the US Under 17s, although her team didn't win. Rome apples to Granny Smith apples, maybe, but there is a lesson about expectations in there somewhere.
    No doubt. I'm just saying, Barrett almost has to be rated higher as of right now given what we've seen. And at least to me, it does matter that he lead Canada to victory over USA. That's a major accomplishment. Scoring big and losing isn't nearly as impressive, most of the time. Usually means you scored at the expense of your team's success.

Quote Originally Posted by kAzE View Post
    No doubt, I'm just saying, Barrett almost has to rated higher as of right now given what we've seen. And at least to me, it does matter that he lead Canada to victory over USA. That's a major accomplishment.
    And he is. Barrett has the best combination between talent and hunger (and the reputation for Zion is that he has the hunger but not the talent and Reddish has the talent but not the hunger).

IMO, if Reddish has the same level of motor as Barrett, I give the edge to Reddish. But it's a big "if".
    Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill

President of the "Nolan Smith Should Have His Jersey in The Rafters" Club

Here's a really nice in-depth piece on Cam Reddish:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...aign=editorial

Quote Originally Posted by El_Diablo View Post
    Here's a really nice in-depth piece on Cam Reddish:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...aign=editorial
    Great article! Thanks for sharing. I am no draft expert but I think Cam is going to shock people at how good he is and K is the perfect coach for him. From what I can see, Zion doesn’t seem to mind the spotlight so it might be the perfect dynamic to have the two on the same team. I HATE talking about next season in March but I can’t wait to see these pieces fit together.
    The ceiling is the roof

I watched Cameron in the three point shooting contest yesterday and he had a slow release on his 3 point shot. I don't know if that's how he shoots it in game conditions or not. Someone that's seen him play would probably know. I would be interested in that information. With him being 6'7", it might not make that much difference anyway. GoDuke!

Quote Originally Posted by jv001 View Post
    I watched Cameron in the three point shooting contest yesterday and he had a slow release on his 3 point shot. I don't know if that's how he shoots it in game conditions or not. Someone that's seen him play would probably know. I would be interested in that information. With him being 6'7", it might not make that much difference anyway. GoDuke!
    It was a contest where the number of made goals wins. I thought he was just being deliberate. Actually, there was no need to rush it..and it worked!