Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    not at all, Dr Ricks, I do not blast my gums with the pik, just use a gentle cycle...and the GUMS just slide peacefully between the teeth...my dentist is quite pleased with the results, happy gums...
    My father-in-law just got one and it's all he can talk about.

We were both at a birthday party last night and he came over and sat down next to me, grinned, and then took a big bite of pepperoni pizza and said "I can't wait to see what's gonna come out in the sink after I use my Waterpik."

Then he slapped me on the back, got up and went back into the dining room.

Quote Originally Posted by duke4ever19 View Post
    My father-in-law just got one and it's all he can talk about.

We were both at a birthday party last night and he came over and sat down next to me, grinned, and then took a big bite of pepperoni pizza and said "I can't wait to see what's gonna come out in the sink after I use my Waterpik."

Then he slapped me on the back, got up and went back into the dining room.
    lol.

I have to say, though, at the risk of being somewhat crass, that a lot of stuff definitely comes out when waterflossing. This is completely unscientific, but it sure seems like more than I got with string flossing.
    "We are not provided with wisdom, we must discover it for ourselves, after a journey through the wilderness which no one else can take for us, an effort which no one can spare us, for our wisdom is the point of view from which we come at last to regard the world." --M. Proust

Quote Originally Posted by rsvman View Post
    lol.

I have to say, though, at the risk of being somewhat crass, that a lot of stuff definitely comes out when waterflossing. This is completely unscientific, but it sure seems like more than I got with string flossing.
    yeah, my experience is that even if I floss first, a very large amount of small stuff is emitted when waterflossing...