Page 104 of 204 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 4071
    From what I've seen of Moore's highlights, he looked like a bigger and stronger Matt Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by proelitedota View Post
    From what I've seen of Moore's highlights, he looked like a bigger and stronger Matt Jones.
    Hope his shot looks better than Matt’s did as a freshman

Quote Originally Posted by proelitedota View Post
    I rarely watch recruits but I remember watching Matt’s HS team Play Jabari’s team and thinking that Matt was clearly the better player. Jabari was overweight and coming back from injury but Matt was a very confident HS baller.

Quote Originally Posted by AGDukesky View Post
    Hope his shot looks better than Matt’s did as a freshman
    Matt was considered the best shooter in HS ball. He could shoot but only with his feet set.

Quote Originally Posted by dukelifer View Post
    Matt was considered the best shooter in HS ball. He could shoot but only with his feet set.
    I know but his form was awkward and ineffective as a freshman when he shot 14.3% from 3

I can imagine any recruit who watched last night's game had to be impressed by how Duke overcame the arena, officiating and loss of a star player to win in a thrilling manner. Those kids had to be moved as I certainly was. Maybe it will help them make their final decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Saratoga2 View Post
    I can imagine any recruit who watched last night's game had to be impressed by how Duke overcame the arena, officiating and loss of a star player to win in a thrilling manner. Those kids had to be moved as I certainly was. Maybe it will help them make their final decision.
    Why would you choose that when you could go to UNC-CHeat, play 19 invisible minutes behind the 200th best big man in his class, watch your skills regress and see your draft stock plummet as your game gets cut off early so ESPN can show the player intros of three freshmen you were ranked just as highly as?

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    Why would you choose that when you could go to UNC-CHeat, play 19 invisible minutes behind the 200th best big man in his class, watch your skills regress and see your draft stock plummet as your game gets cut off early so ESPN can show the player intros of three freshmen you were ranked just as highly as?
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

yeah, that IS tempting.....

But Little can come back to the Hill, goof off, not go to class and play millennial video games for a few more years. OTOH RJ, Cam, Zion and Tre are gonna work their butts off to make their $millions as 19 year old adults. All part of Roy’s master plan.

FYI - Scottie Pippen's son (a point guard) committed to Vandy.

Kind of looks like Stewart is treading to Washington.

Guess it’s better than Michigan State.

Quote Originally Posted by Pghdukie View Post
    FYI - Scottie Pippen's son (a point guard) committed to Vandy.
    Maybe he's expecting Darius Garland to come back so he can be his sidekick.

Isn’t Matthew Hurt taking his official visit this weekend for the Virginia game? Should be a great atmosphere with GameDay there and coming off a big win!

Quote Originally Posted by SavDukeGrad View Post
    Isn’t Matthew Hurt taking his official visit this weekend for the Virginia game? Should be a great atmosphere with GameDay there and coming off a big win!
    Yes, Matthew Hurt has an official visit scheduled for this weekend when Duke hosts Virginia. Personally, I hope that Duke is comfortable after an easy win against Syracuse tonight. Either way, short of the UNC game, this is about the best possible atmosphere into which a recruit could visit Duke. Ranked #1 in the country, hosting ESPN and one of the other top teams in the nation, a world of attention on the team, and the rest of the nation in awe of Coach K's continued brilliance.

Any recruiting news to report on Isiah Stewart?

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-Dukie View Post
    Not much to report on that front. Stewart was back home in Rochester, NY over the weekend and the local news station got a quick interview with the young man. He is deciding between Duke, Kentucky, Michigan State, Syracuse, and Washington. He has no plans to cut his list down further and has not provided a definitive timeline as to when he will be making an announcement. The latest buzz is that he is strongly considering Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-Dukie View Post
    Now why on earth would you come HERE for that?!?

The extensive conversation about Carolina's academic record has been moved to a new thread.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    The extensive conversation about Carolina's academic record has been moved to a new thread.
    The worst case of déjà vu ever...