Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758
Results 1,141 to 1,145 of 1145
    I know we're early in the reporting stage, but could this info about Bill Self end up helping us with Matthew Hurt?

Quote Originally Posted by bullettoothtony View Post
    I know we're early in the reporting stage, but could this info about Bill Self end up helping us with Matthew Hurt?
    Yes.

Duke really needs to get one of Carey or Stewart to have a realistic chance at Hurt. Hurt does not want to play in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by jimsumner View Post
    Yes.

Duke really needs to get one of Carey or Stewart to have a realistic chance at Hurt. Hurt does not want to play in the post.

Jim, how do things look with Carey? I keep hearing Stewart looks like less and less of a possibility (referring to chatter of course).

Quote Originally Posted by bullettoothtony View Post
    Jim, how do things look with Carey? I keep hearing Stewart looks like less and less of a possibility (referring to chatter of course).
    If you go by this picture that Vernon Carey, Jr. posted on social media, he looks pretty happy in Duke blue.

DqDRQb8X0AAiXa7.jpg

Anthony Harris did this after his Duke visit for what it's worth. Personally, I don't think it means anything. It's something that players are doing on social media after an official visit.

5. More Officials

2019 recruit Boogie Ellis, a guard of California, has booked an official visit to Durham for the weekend.

There appears to be some speculation floating that Isaiah Stewart will be in as well. Stewart has recently talked about wanting to pause his recruitment after gaining an offer from Kentucky. He then took an unannounced visit to Syracuse. I suppose it would be as equally surprising to see him take an official to Duke at this point as it would if he decides against it.