Nasdaq and Coach K

I was watching CNBC and they announced Coach K will be on at 5:50 AM pdt(8:50 AM edt).Then for all of us that follow stock markets, Coach K will be ringing the bell for the opening of NASDAQ today.Fox Business Network might have it.But those that have CNBC tune in less than 3 hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by heyman25 View Post
    I was watching CNBC and they announced Coach K will be on at 5:50 AM pdt(8:50 AM edt).Then for all of us that follow stock markets, Coach K will be ringing the bell for the opening of NASDAQ today.Fox Business Network might have it.But those that have CNBC tune in less than 3 hrs.
    Thanks for the "heads up" on this honor for Coach K. He was interviewed on CNBC before he rang the bell at the NASDAQ. Of course, one of the CNBC hosts, Joe Kiernan (sp?) kept trying to get Coach K to admit that he was upset about UNC winning the national championship but K would not take bait and just smiled and said he was not upset at all. LOL.

I've linked the ceremony at the NASDAQ but the audio is bad on my computer, at least.

https://www.youtube.com/nasdaq/live

I overslept,but DUKEMBB on Twitter has some pix.

WRAL has a link to this morning's broadcast. http://www.wralsportsfan.com/duke/video/16778319/

Very cool.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'