Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lucid dreaming

I had read this thread with interest because I typically have very enjoyable dreams but have never been able to control them. The closest I came was about a year ago I was on the side of a cliff with nowhere to go, realized I was dreaming and woke myself up. That was startling in itself.

But last night I did it! My neighbors were in my garage, I somehow realized that didn't make any sense and realized I was dreaming, and I told myself to fly. I took off, but it only lasted a few seconds (thud). But it's a start, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by dudog84 View Post
    I had read this thread with interest because I typically have very enjoyable dreams but have never been able to control them. The closest I came was about a year ago I was on the side of a cliff with nowhere to go, realized I was dreaming and woke myself up. That was startling in itself.

But last night I did it! My neighbors were in my garage, I somehow realized that didn't make any sense and realized I was dreaming, and I told myself to fly. I took off, but it only lasted a few seconds (thud). But it's a start, eh?
    Don't know if you frequent Reddit, but there is a vibrant subreddit at r/Lucid Dreaming with lots of tips and first person testimonials.