Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Gen View Post
    Streelman's 62 (29 on back) was low round of the day. He climbed 87 spots to T7 and is three back.
    I watched part of the play yesterday and the announcers didn't have anything to say about Streel's 62 but had lot's to say about Tiger's round of 65. However I missed some of the action late in the day. GoDuke!

Any tournament that Tiger is in is by definition "The Tiger Show".

Quote Originally Posted by 75Crazie View Post
    Any tournament that Tiger is in is by definition "The Tiger Show".
    Just turned it on and saw only Tiger for 5 minutes and then an unknown female analyst discussing Tiger for several minutes. They then show the scoreboard and Streelman is 1 stroke behind and ahead of Tiger.����. No Streelman siting yet.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    Just turned it on and saw only Tiger for 5 minutes and then an unknown female analyst discussing Tiger for several minutes. They then show the scoreboard and Streelman is 1 stroke behind and ahead of Tiger.����. No Streelman siting yet.
    Well, it kind of is his tournament - http://tgrlive.tgrfoundation.org/events/
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

Streelman bogeyed #3 and #4 to fall to -7 and tied for 12th place. He needs to get this round under control quickly if he is going to give himself a chance to make a run on the back nine.
    Bob Green

Streelman double bogeys #5. Oh well...
    Bob Green

Streels 6 over in 7 holes.

Glad they didn't take the camera off of Tiger ...

Across the pond, Julian Suri finished tied for 2nd at the French Open. Had a great eagle and a chance to win it all.

Kevin Streelman will have to play better tomorrow if he is going to make the cut at The Greenbrier Classic. Today's round was derailed by a triple bogey 7 on the par 4 13th hole. He finished at +2 and is tied for 134th place with lots of golfers still on the course.
    Bob Green

Streelman is -2 through four holes to pull to Even for the tournament. The projected cut is -3 so he has lots of work left to continue playing on the weekend but, he parred the 13th hole, which is the one he triple bogeyed yesterday. Streelman is playing the back nine first today.
    Bob Green

Streelman finishes his first 9 holes (back 9) at -4 to sit at -2 for the tournament. Projected cut sits at -3 so he has more work to accomplishes on the front 9.

Birdies on 11, 12, 16 and 17.
    Bob Green

Streelman birdies hole #2 to move above the projected cut line. Lots of golf (7 holes) left to play.
    Bob Green

It appears Streelman will miss the cut finishing at -2. He bogeyed hole #3 then had six straight pars. Projected cut remains at -3.
    Bob Green

Kevin Streelman shot a opening day 66 at the John Deere Classic. He is tied for 11th place four shots off the lead. He tees off at 9:40 am today.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    Kevin Streelman shot a opening day 66 at the John Deere Classic. He is tied for 11th place four shots off the lead. He tees off at 9:40 am today.
    Go Streels!

Ryan Blaum finished early yesterday at 67 (-4), tied for 26th. He will tee off at 12:30 and you might get a glimpse of Ryan on the Golf Channel this PM.
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Streelman shot a 66 again today to improve to -10 for the tournament eight shots off the lead. His rounds have been 66, 71, 66 this week. The John Deere Classic is currently suspended due to weather with lots of golfers not finished with their 3rd round so while Streelman is currently tied for 21st place that position could change before he tees off tomorrow.

With a solid Sunday performance, Streelman has a chance for another Top 10 finish.
    Bob Green

Streels had a great final round of six-under 65 to end up at -16 for the tournament. He is tied for seventh now but will probably fall a few places as the remaining 20 players finish their rounds. I hope he holds on for a top-ten finish.

Ryan Blaum had -3 score of 68 and finishes tied for 55th. Scores were low this week, to say the least.
    Sage Grouse

'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    Streels had a great final round of six-under 65 to end up at -16 for the tournament. He is tied for seventh now but will probably fall a few places as the remaining 20 players finish their rounds. I hope he holds on for a top-ten finish.

Ryan Blaum had -3 score of 68 and finishes tied for 55th. Scores were low this week, to say the least.
    Looks like Streels ended up T7. Solid.
    "Amazing what a minute can do."

Quote Originally Posted by Tripping William View Post
    Looks like Streels ended up T7. Solid.
    Only 11 strokes behind Michael Kim! (who played out of his mind)
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Only 11 strokes behind Michael Kim! (who played out of his mind)
    On the OT Board, but, while neither Kevin nor Ryan will play in the Open at Carnoustie, Duke will be represented by Julian Suri, who plays on the European Tour.
    Sage Grouse