Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    I've just gotten here... am I late?
    Dunno. I left after waiting five minutes. You there?

Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    Wait. Are there actual people older than 8 that prefer smooth peanut butter?
    Physically or emotionally?

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    Oh no you didn't! (finger wag)
    Ooooo, about as fear-inducing as one of Hanstravel's "hold me back" protestations.

Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    Well, we do give them shelf space.
    That's my point. We also cheer enthusiastically at a 4-year old's "dance" recital, and yell 'good try' to the kid who starts his swing at strike three after it's already hit the catcher's mitt.

I bet Bob's plotting how to slip some crunchy peanut butter to a dog right now. The world's going to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilly View Post
    Ooooo, about as fear-inducing as one of Hanstravel's "hold me back" protestations.

That's my point. We also cheer enthusiastically at a 4-year old's "dance" recital, and yell 'good try' to the kid who starts his swing at strike three after it's already hit the catcher's mitt.

I bet Bob's plotting how to slip some crunchy peanut butter to a dog right now. The world's going to hell.
    Get off my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Dunno. I left after waiting five minutes. You there?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Mentally, spiritually, virtually . . .

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    It is amusing that more than 2/3 of the population considers themselves to be ABOVE average drivers.
    I think it's probably true that about 2/3 of the population are above average drivers. Reason? There are enough people with licenses that are so atrociously terrible at driving that they're weighing the average down. I cannot believe how some of these people got licenses.

And another thing: put me on hold to answer another call and I will immediately hang up.

Is this where I complain about text speak?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Is this where I complain about text speak?
    Sorry, I didn't understand that. Please press {*} to return to the main menu.

1. Dogs are great, in theory. I enjoy watching them from a safe distance, like on my TV.
    2. Never chipped my tooth on smooth peanut butter.
    3. Cultural sensitivity works both ways. "Sorry, boss, I come from a place where time is not measured." "I can appreciate that, and maybe you can teach me about that. But now you are in a place that has clocks and meetings and deadlines, so start to appreciate how we measure time."
    4. If you don't signal every time you turn or change lanes, you are a bad driver. Exceptions made for emergencies, or when you are in a turn-only lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    I dislike dogs. I strongly dislike dogs. I believe the word hate could even come into play here. Multiple people have flat out told me I am weird because I don't love their stupid dog.

And before anyone jumps to false conclusions, no I am not a cat person I hate them equally.

If you have to have a pet, I recommend a fish in a bowl.

In an attempt to keep the negative replies to a minimum, I'll refrain from commenting on other people's [redacted seven letter word] kids.
    They're good dogs, Brent.