Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
    I'm guessing he was a lifelong UNC fan.
    His father is Mark Maye and he played QB for UNC.

I have no problem hating them. It comes easily to me. I think I deserve a spot on Mt. Hatemore with the DBR legends.

Quote Originally Posted by lotusland View Post
    I have no problem hating them. It comes easily to me. I think I deserve a spot on Mt. Hatemore with the DBR legends.
    I never really understood why I was never elevated to that position either.
    Whatever the hell "it" is, Jabari found it.

-Roy "Ole Huck" Williams

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan View Post
    His father is Mark Maye and he played QB for UNC.
    How about your new QB transfer from lsu? He looks like a...hmmm, bit of a project?

And to the venerated Dukehky and lotusland, The Mt. is becoming more like the entrance to a fine Gothic Chapel, yeah, you know the one. Plenty of room for many gargoyles...
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by Hingeknocker View Post
    There are no buts! Ever!

This team is the one that needed a blown call to get past Arkansas...45 minutes before their fans contributed to a powder keg that the refs threw a lit match into that sealed our demise.

This team is the one whose bracket last year was the easiest path to the Final Four ever, and THEN played a 10 seed in the semis.

This team is the one whose bracket this year had the weakest 8/9 seeds and the weakest 4/5 seeds.

This team is the one that had numerous missed calls go their way against Kentucky.

They get nothing. They deserve nothing. GTHC.
    you got that right...the biggest blown call I have and most of us have ever seen. I still can't get over it...on another note i don't believe the refs who ref'ed our game have seen the court since then have they,,,,bet they graded out the worst...but that ref'ed that was standing right in front of the carolina bench and the Berry should be banished from the NCAA's forever, imo
    "I wanted it to be in my hands," Roach said of his game-sealing drive. "I wanted to take—I wanted that moment."

"Definitely was a bit personal for me," Roach added. "I mean, what happened last year, obviously, but just wanted to come out here and do anything I can to get this win, and we did that." Duke-Carolina, Cameron Indoor, Feb. 4th 2023

Quote Originally Posted by lotusland View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukehky View Post
    I never really understood why I was never elevated to that position either.
    Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    How about your new QB transfer from lsu? He looks like a...hmmm, bit of a project?

And to the venerated Dukehky and lotusland, The Mt. is becoming more like the entrance to a fine Gothic Chapel, yeah, you know the one. Plenty of room for many gargoyles...
    Few numbers retired, many in the Hall of Honor.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.