Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: uncCheat vs UK

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan View Post
    Wheat only shows up win UNC is winning. I think he charters bandwagons for a living.
    I'm going to challenge Wheat to try gloating in 3 sentences or less for a change. Never mind at least I don't bother reading his epistles.

I have very little faith in Oregon, but will have to hope for a repeat of last year's sweet justice at the end.

Talking Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by DukeWarhead View Post
    I have very little faith in Oregon, but will have to hope for a repeat of last year's sweet justice at the end.
    The Ducks can do it. They are tough as nails and on a mission. Just ask Kansas. All is not lost...

Is it over?

Barf.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by chriso View Post
    The Ducks can do it. They are tough as nails and on a mission. Just ask Kansas. All is not lost...
    Getting too positive usually ends up with a team like Oregon following their epic win with a 30% shooting night against the Heels.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Is it over?

Barf.
    This is only the first of 3 big punches they have to take. When the brackets came out, we knew they'd only take 3 feeble punches before landing in the Elite 8.

The only thing that really sucks is that Duke isn't still in it, ready to do some punching.

Well, you have a point...the Germans haven't bombed Pearl Harbor yet...
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

How in the world is Memphis ever going to get two programs worth of slime off of their court. The stench there must be awful.

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by WHOneedsSOX View Post
    Should Calipari have called timeout after the Monk 3 to set his defense?
    And yes again. Of course if unc cheats did not score it would not have mattered but set the D.

SoCal

Quote Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
    Getting too positive usually ends up with a team like Oregon following their epic win with a 30% shooting night against the Heels.
    I have 0 doubt that the Heels steamroll Oregaon and strongly believe they win their 6th. Only consolation: that may keep K in the game longer as he goes after his 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by slower View Post
    something tells me we're going to be getting a very large dose of wheat in our diet.

And we can all keep talking about how sc or oregon or gonzaga can beat the cheats, but i'm guessing we all also have that sick, sinking feeling in our stomach.
    no no no no no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting in Calipari's press conference, a reporter asked about all of the foul calls and having to play reserves a lot of minutes late in the first half. They held their own vs NC, but clearly he was NOT happy with the reffing (a few oblique references to the foul trouble KY wasss put in, and them "not allowing me to play my regulars (who he chose to sit with two fouls). He made more than one reference to "it's there on the tape."

Hmmm.

loser's lament. whiner.

Quote Originally Posted by WiJoe View Post
    loser's lament. whiner.
    I'd be careful how you throw that word whiner around. It's been a whole week since we lost and there are people on this forum who are still harping on and on about either the officiating and/or the seeding.

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Quote Originally Posted by WiJoe View Post
    loser's lament. whiner.
    Yeah agree. I hate college refs but there were very few calls in that game to complain about. Cal got outcoached plain an simple. His two star guards were passive on offense the end the entire game while Cal ran plays over and over for role players. And he totally coached horribly those final 3 minutes. Up 5 points, unc goes zone and rather than running something to get Monk open, the kid doesn't even touch the ball. Terrible coaching. The first time they had the ball down 3 with less than a minute left, they ran no semblance of an offense and instead of calling timeout to set something up, he lets them throw up a wild two point attempt. Then when Monk finally decides to shoot and makes the game tying 3, instead of calling an immediate timeout (like K would have done a hundred times out of a hundred) he does nothing and allows unc to get a rush up the floor an end up with a wide open 15 footer.

I thought Roy outcoached Cal throughout the entire game.

Quote Originally Posted by ncexnyc View Post
    I'd be careful how you throw that word whiner around. It's been a whole week since we lost and there are people on this forum who are still harping on and on about either the officiating and/or the seeding.
    I am referring SOLELY to calipari. But if the shoes fits, so be it.

Wow this sucks.

One thing I will say - I've talked a whole lotta crap about Luke Maye since he was a freshman. As a Duke fan, this is a terrible day and I really don't like him.

But as a human being, he's worked hard and now has an objectively pretty awesome moment - good on him.

Here's hoping Oregon gets red hot and drops them by 30.

I'm gonna go take a shower to wash the stench of all this off.

look, y'all know i'm HATER LEVEL: JEDI MASTER, but you've gotta release the hate and give this team some props...all these kids came to unc when the dark cloud of cheater was hanging over them...they committed, played hard and now, they're in the mix...

i hate the program, but, i don't hate these players...

GO COCKS!!!
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    look, y'all know i'm HATER LEVEL: JEDI MASTER, but you've gotta release the hate and give this team some props...all these kids came to unc when the dark cloud of cheater was hanging over them...they committed, played hard and now, they're in the mix...

i hate the program, but, i don't hate these players...

GO COCKS!!!
    Hard to hate on Maye when he wanted so bad to go to UNC that he skipped his scholarship offers and walked on at UNC. You can question his sanity, sure, but the kid has stuck in and become a baller. I don't think even the most staunch Tar Heel supporter would have believed that UNC would beat Kentucky if their best players were Meeks and Maye.

Let's go Cocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Hard to hate on Maye when he wanted so bad to go to UNC that he skipped his scholarship offers and walked on at UNC. You can question his sanity, sure, but the kid has stuck in and become a baller. I don't think even the most staunch Tar Heel supporter would have believed that UNC would beat Kentucky if their best players were Meeks and Maye.

Let's go Cocks!
    I don't hate Maye for the very reason you mentioned above, and I'm aware I will always have a biased opinion, so I ask this to get honest feedback...Did Luke Maye not travel on that last shot? Looks like he took three, maybe four, steps to get set?