Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: uncCheat vs UK

If Satan himself played against UNC I would be 100% in satans's corner. Fill in any other names and the same logic applies I.E. Hitler, Bin Laden,Hussein, etc.

I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!
    Quote Originally Posted by kshepinthehouse View Post
    If Satan himself played against UNC I would be 100% in satans's corner. Fill in any other names and the same logic applies I.E. Hitler, Bin Laden,Hussein, etc.
    Right. Pulling for UK over UNC is like pulling for Dracula over Satan, or like getting a cavity filled vs having a root canal.

Quote Originally Posted by Philsfan View Post
    I live 5.3 miles from Cameron and 8.9 miles from the Dump on the Hump. Never root for the Cheats (and slimy Calipari is my least favorite coach of all time)
    Cal has moved ahead of Cheaten Roy and Cheaten Saint Dean. I even like Huggy Bear over any cheat coaches. I have nothing against UNC grads and some players(Bobby Jones, Walter Davis, Kangaroo Kid and Brad Daugherty) but those cheat fans(most) are the ones that can GTHC. GoDuke!

I'm pulling for Carolina. Kentucky fans are the worst.

My head tells me that Duke recruits against UK but not against UNC anymore but first principles, so GTHC. I'd still prefer the meteor solution to this dilemma.

My sister in law and her husband (both Duke grads and living in Lexington, KY) are hoping for UK to lose and no one to win.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Go U.K. Then Kansas is my hearts desire. Bill Self seems a good guy in general and he and K have no hatred. I am fine w Kansas or Florida or Gonzaga. Actually would pull for Zags - no one ever believes they are real

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Can't even fathom how a Duke fan brain could ever, ever, ever torture itself into hole pulling.
    No way, no how, not ever, never, ain't happening.
    N-O-P-E.
    Yes - it doesn't matter whether you live in North Carolina or North Dakota!!! I don't understand the thought process...

Has the OP been banned yet? C'mon mods!

I will refer to my December post on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    I can't believe it, but I'm actually rooting for UNC. I feel sick and dirty.
    when's the last time you had your meds?
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Quote Originally Posted by gofurman View Post
    Go U.K. Then Kansas is my hearts desire. Bill Self seems a good guy in general and he and K have no hatred. I am fine w Kansas or Florida or Gonzaga. Actually would pull for Zags - no one ever believes they are real
    Kansas has really turned me off this year. Perhaps it's solely a function of the media (ESPN), but with all of the shade thrown at Grayson this year Kansas has been running a misdemeanor/felony factory and all anyone in the media says is "Kansas is so great, look at how many BigXII titles they've won in a row." While I agree that the streak is amazing, and I generally like Self, can you imagine the reaction if the crimes going on at Kansas (and the complete lack of accountability for those misdeeds) happened at Duke? The internet nearly exploded when Grayson was only suspended for one game. Can you imagine if Grayson had been charged with, you know, an actual crime?

Anyway, I find myself rooting for Kansas just b/c if UNCheats gets by UK I feel like Kansas is a worse match for the cheats.

Maybe I ate steak on a plane, idk, I just landed somewhere. I can't root for either of these teams. My head is exploding.

Well take Kansas out of the equation. Oregon is not a team I'd want to face right now. Dominant performance tonight after wins over red hot Michigan and a tough team in URI.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke76 View Post
    Me too, UK beats Carolina, Kansas beats UK and the then USC beats Kansas!

Carolina is Carolina. I grew up hating Carolina and little did I realize that the Tarheel are an even worse version of Carolina. East, West, North or South they are all Carolina and they can go to heck!

Hitler vs Heels makes me pause. Tough call all around- I might ask for best 2 out of 3.

Is this an episode of Steak on a Plane?

Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    Hitler vs Heels makes me pause. Tough call all around- I might ask for best 2 out of 3.
    Time to close the thread:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Because I consider Kentucky to be the greater threat to win it all, there had been a 1% part of me that wouldn't have minded UNC winning by 1 or 2.

BUT, with Oregon beating Kansas, I have exorcised that 1% demon from my body. Oregon's a very good team but I would've trusted Kansas to torture and beat UNC more than the Ducks. Partly because I think Kansas is a quicker version of Duke, daddy of UNC.

Anyway, with my exorcism having been performed, it's all about Go Cats, Go Big Blue today!

I took the under, I'm loving every missed shot. 😊

Luke Maye scored more points this year than Jeter, Bolden, and Giles combined. Dude is turning into a folk hero. I saw saw he and Tony Bradley walking into Beauty and the Beast together the other night. Got some Disney inspiration before his big second weekend performance.
    Whatever the hell "it" is, Jabari found it.

-Roy "Ole Huck" Williams