View Poll Results: Who was Man of the Match in Duke's ACC Championship winning performance tonight?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Whole Team!

58 58.59%
  • I want to single out someone for really stepping up

41 41.41%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.

MOTM: Duke vs. Notre Dame (ACC Championship Game)

Who was Man of the Match in Duke's ACC Championship winning performance tonight?
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”

Not the man of the match but big time shot from Matt and then the assist to Tatum for the clincher and 1, stepping up when he was most needed.

Jason Tatum!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Tatum really carried Duke on offense when they were reeling. Matt hit a dagger.

I vote for Jayson Tatum. He was clutch.
    Bob Green

I love the whole team choice & typically would vote that way...but Jayson Tatum...Wow..Those last few minutes he carried us..

Stupid effing poll!

Hate these "whole team" or "coaching" polls. Absolutely ridiculous.

Now that my mini rant is done, my vote is for Frank Jackson with Grayson as runner up.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge" -Stephen Hawking

I vote for Tatum, but man, what an amazing tournament! Great total team effort.
    “Those two kids, they’re champions,” Krzyzewski said of his senior leaders. “They’re trying to teach the other kids how to become that, and it’s a long road to become that.”

Not a player... but Coach K and his crew certainly deserve a lot of credit for the incredible job they have done this year.

Tatum!!! Also, all the rest of them!!!

Tatum and Amile. Amile held the Bonz tight.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

MOTM= Jayson Tatum
    Single out player= Matt Jones for his hard work on defense and the big 3 he hit in the closing minute. He get's very little appreciation and just puts his head down and does the dirty work. Way to go Matt. GoDuke!

Matt with ginormous points 69, 70 and 71, then the assist for points 72, 73 and 74. Game over.

That Tatum fella is pretty good, too.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by JNort View Post
    Hate these "whole team" or "coaching" polls. Absolutely ridiculous.

Now that my mini rant is done, my vote is for Frank Jackson with Grayson as runner up.
    I'm not really mad at anything tonight, but I have to agree in the academic, I-don't-care-right-now way.

Wimpy DBR members who say "Can't I vote for the whole team?" are like parents who say "But I love all my children!" Pick one, or don't participate. That's the point of the thread. Choosing is supposed to be hard.

Jay-son Tat-um! Most everyone who played made a big-time offensive or defensive play at some point in the game. But Jayson made the most, with special honorable mention to Matt for his clutch plays at the end.

Matt i'm a real wanker Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by brevity View Post
    ...like parents who say "But I love all my children!" Pick one, or don't participate...

Agreed. I like to remind my children that the position of favorite changes often. No resting on laurels around this house.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Agreed. I like to remind my children that the position of favorite changes often. No resting on laurels around this house.
    Lmao I don't know about kids for an analogy but I'd say it's kind of like your favorite movie(s). Every one usually has a top 10 but your number 1 changes all the time depending on several different factors .
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge" -Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    This, I point out, is a difference from UNcheat, where the positions are the same for all the players- under the bus with the lot of them, dangnabit!

Matt Jones' 3.