Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by royalblue View Post
    As much extracurricular tongue use as MJ has shown over the years you would not think getting tongue tied would be a problem for "the tongue"
    The cheats have to pull out all the stops when they have lost 12 of 16 to the Devils and Duke has 2 national titles in the After Handstravel era

If the roof to the Dome does catch on fire I suggest following the direction in the song
    Originally named the Dean E. Smith Student Activity Center in 1986, I'll never understand how the moniker "Dean's SAC" failed to catch on.
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

Jordan stuck his tongue out in "Dean's SAC"
    This past Saturday
    That has a great ring to it

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Originally named the Dean E. Smith Student Activity Center in 1986, I'll never understand how the moniker "Dean's SAC" failed to catch on.
    Ewwww . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    All your base are belong to us!

(Is it possible to have an old-school internet meme?)
    You have no chance to survive. Make your time. (LOL. And yes, it IS possible to have an old-school internet meme, and that is definitely one of them.)

As for "the ceiling is the roof," it really isn't. The ceiling is the underside and the roof is the topside. That's like saying that heads is tails. It's not, right?
    "We are not provided with wisdom, we must discover it for ourselves, after a journey through the wilderness which no one else can take for us, an effort which no one can spare us, for our wisdom is the point of view from which we come at last to regard the world." --M. Proust

Quote Originally Posted by rsvman View Post
    You have no chance to survive. Make your time. (LOL. And yes, it IS possible to have an old-school internet meme, and that is definitely one of them.)

As for "the ceiling is the roof," it really isn't. The ceiling is the underside and the roof is the topside. That's like saying that heads is tails. It's not, right?
    Well, "parts is parts".
    Man, if your Mom made you wear that color when you were a baby, and you're still wearing it, it's time to grow up!

alteran is offline All-American, Honorable Mention
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    All your base are belong to us!

(Is it possible to have an old-school internet meme?)
    Somebody blew us up the bomb.

alteran is offline All-American, Honorable Mention
    The shoe is the foot.

The sandwich is the mayonnaise.

The curveball is the fastball.

Quote Originally Posted by alteran View Post
    The shoe is the foot.

The sandwich is the mayonnaise.

The curveball is the fastball.
    Red Means Go????

Quote Originally Posted by alteran View Post
    Somebody blew us up the bomb.
    No, man, it's "Somebody blew up us the bomb." C'mon, get it straight.
    "We are not provided with wisdom, we must discover it for ourselves, after a journey through the wilderness which no one else can take for us, an effort which no one can spare us, for our wisdom is the point of view from which we come at last to regard the world." --M. Proust

Quote Originally Posted by rsvman View Post
    No, man, it's "Somebody blew up us the bomb." C'mon, get it straight.
    Uh, pretty sure it's "someone set us up the bomb"

Quote Originally Posted by killerleft View Post
    Well, "parts is parts".
    "Pieces parts."

"They're FUSED."

As Al Wood responded after a lose to Duke. "Sometimes it just BEES that way".

Jordan is not a smart guy. The Sam Smith book revealed how the Chicago sportswriters consistently covered for Jordan and his often dumb statements.

Jordan is not a nice guy. IC shut down a thread on the blonde sitting with him when he just had twins with his current wife.

I think he is the greatest player of all time. I have little respect for him as a person.

"The ceiling is the roof"....

The quote had purpose. Jordan is a businessman and he was testing if the crowd would cheer for total B.S. before selling them more. The good news is they always cheer for B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Matches View Post
    Well, I mean... the ceiling IS the roof.

What? It is. Great insight from that meme guy.
    The ceiling is in fact the roof, so I think that MJ was giving the gathered Heels a remedial lesson in logic/maths. He was simply stating the Law of Identity, which is reduced to notation as follows: A = A (math), or A is A (logic).

Quote Originally Posted by Crisker View Post
    The ceiling is in fact the roof, so I think that MJ was giving the gathered Heels a remedial lesson in logic/maths. He was simply stating the Law of Identity, which is reduced to notation as follows: A = A (math), or A is A (logic).
    I don't understand anything you have said but still agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyClark View Post
    I don't understand anything you have said but still agree with you.
    That's basically what the UNC students thought, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Crisker View Post
    Or not, since the ceiling is definitely not the roof. Math and logic are fine, but maybe we need to get some of you out to a construction site for some basic education about ceilings and roofs.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyClark View Post
    Jordan is not a smart guy. The Sam Smith book revealed how the Chicago sportswriters consistently covered for Jordan and his often dumb statements.

Jordan is not a nice guy. IC shut down a thread on the blonde sitting with him when he just had twins with his current wife.

I think he is the greatest player of all time. I have little respect for him as a person.

I was listening this PM to the "College Sports" guys on Sirius, and they were ridiculing MJ's "roof" statement, and comparing it to (what they said was) his HOF speech, which they characterized as "an embarrassment". Seems like a consistent pattern.

"I wonder how many points he gave on Saturday night's game ..."

Or how many snorts he took before Saturday night's game.