Show off your Duke Memorabilia

Long time lurker, first time poster. Figured it would be cool if members showed off their Duke memorabilia and cards. Here is some of my stuff. Thanks for looking

A good summer thread - when it's slow...

Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    A good summer thread - when it's slow...
    Not gonna scan things etc. lazy. But I have the untorn tickets from every national title. easy to get these now as NCAA knows people collect them so they scan and don't tear the ticket stubs as they once did. 91 and 92 were tough to get as I had to search (eBay) to find someone selling tickets they actually bought and still had but never used ! Took awhile but I found some. Also want to frame Those w the SI magazine from each of those years - no address on the magazines (Barnes and noble copies). Have it - just need to frame them now

I am a nerd huh?

Quote Originally Posted by gofurman View Post
    Not gonna scan things etc. lazy. But I have the untorn tickets from every national title. easy to get these now as NCAA knows people collect them so they scan and don't tear the ticket stubs as they once did. 91 and 92 were tough to get as I had to search (eBay) to find someone selling tickets they actually bought and still had but never used ! Took awhile but I found some. Also want to frame Those w the SI magazine from each of those years - no address on the magazines (Barnes and noble copies). Have it - just need to frame them now

I am a nerd huh?
    I collect cards...now thats nerdy lol